Executive Director Healthcare
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Verifiable Record of Increased Profitability & Reduced Costs.
Exceptional Ability to Harmoniously Implement Streamlined Operations & Change Management Strategies to Create Strong Effective Teams & Positive Work Environments
Highly accomplished, versatile and respected professional presenting with over 20 years extensive accomplishments within diverse environments utilizing exemplary management, analytical, organizational, and people skills. History of accepting full accountability for divisional direction and strategic management, development of new services and operations, and revenue performance and enhancement strategies. Dynamic leader, consistently achieves outstanding results in challenging environments while building and maintaining strong, loyal relations with both clients and colleagues. Moves and relates effortlessly across all levels of management.
· Financial & Strategic Management
· Operational Design
· Coaching & Mentoring
· Organizational Performance & Productivity
· Project Management
· Continuous Process Improvement
· Total Quality Management
· International Experience
· Performance Management
· Conflict & Workplace Resolution
· Outstanding Communication Skills
EAST WEST MEDICAL SOCIETY/ CANADIAN COLLEGE OF ACUPUNCTURE & ORIENTAL MEDICINE – Victoria, Canada
2001 to 2002
Recruited to provide strong directional leadership and culture of stability after period of rapid expansion and growth. Accountable for drawing together diverse groups to create focused teams committed to achieving global objectives.
Directed day-to-day operational activities, and provided stable hands-on leadership to balance unstable environment. Directed and led staff and management. Conducted improvement reviews covering operational systems and service performance, and implemented HR strategies. Fulfilled all reporting requirements pertaining to governing and regulatory bodies. Developed, and ensured compliance with, policies and procedures. Developed strategic and business plans. Reported to Board of Directors.
· Achieved positive cohesive culture across all levels of staff and students through proactive management style, and improved communication, service standards, staff focus and accountability. Increased student support and participation by 400%.
· Diverted investigative audit and threatened loss of accreditation through development of new budget, reorganization of financial reporting systems and identification of accurate and timely information. Slashed expenditure, and realized outstanding debt of $15,000. Reduced $50,000 deficit to $10,000 within 7 months.
· Overhauled academic program to accomplish improved educational program, and launched 5-year Doctorate program. Increased student intake by 31%.
WHITCOULLS/BLUE STAR OFFICE PRODUCTS – Auckland, NZ
1999 to 2001
Spearheaded change management strategies achieving dramatically improved productivity and service performance levels and blitzing audit by 90%, the best in this branch’s history.
Accountable for all aspects commercial and service performance. Managed, developed and motivated staff of 20. Conceived and instigated local promotional and public relations strategies. Coached staff in sales and service and 2 managers in people management skills. Undertook sales and cash reconciliation and compilation of monthly reports. Reported to Group Manager.
· Dramatically turned negative anti-management culture into productive, cooperative environment through hands-on rectification of staff issues resulting in improved morale and service performance.
· Reduced labor expenditure by 20% and increased sales through improved roster schedule and marrying of individuals with roles, calling upon unique, individual strengths.
KARELLE TRAINING & PERSONNEL LTD – Auckland, NZ
1994 to 1998
Charged with operational leadership and execution of corporate direction and revenue performance strategies. Personally managed portfolio of key clients providing forward-thinking HR solutions and performance management training.
Led and motivated team of 25 providing HR solutions to corporate and community clients across multiple locations. Designed and facilitated training programs and ensured high degree of training competency. Conducted performance evaluations and developed internal quality management systems. Reported to Board of Directors
· Improved overall revenue by 15% through proactive execution of broad ranging performance strategies, and cohesion of staff into strong, effective, motivated teams.
· Conceived and effected “Employee Support Service” to provide grass roots counseling and guidance to employers seeking to support personnel in challenging personal circumstances.
· Dramatically reversed despondent local government culture, which was resulting in low morale and poor customer service, to achieve highly motivated management and staff who enthusiastically embraced all change management strategies.
McKAY SHIPPING LTD – Auckland, NZ
1977 to 1993
MANAGER – Liner Division
Received consistent promotions to achieve position of Manager within 9 years with full accountability for divisional direction and strategic management, development of new services and operations, and accountable for revenue performance and strategies.
Managed 5 head office and regional business units comprising 35 professionals and staff to consistently achieve divisional objectives and meet profit expectations. Accountable for recruitment, training, coaching, and staff development. Monitored and improved performance levels. Collaborated on the formulation of corporate goals. Compiled accurate budget, financial and monthly reports. Reported to globally based Principals and directly to Managing Director.
· Spearheaded transformation process to rocket industry standing from 19th to number one over two-year period. Company achieved outstanding industry recognition for service excellence. Strategies were instrumental in achieving dramatically increased revenue.
· Catalyst for development and implementation of change management strategies achieving measurable improvement in corporate culture through advancement of benchmark program. Achieved accreditation ISO 9002.
· Launched Tasman Express Line into Australian and NZ market armed with innovative port operations to achieve exceptional turn around and to provide exporters with strong market advantage. Outstripped all projections to attain profitable operations within 18 months.
· Played vital role in development of successful new services for Liner Division providing comprehensive feasibility studies, business proposals, executive presentations, and exceptional operational set-up including port operations, service contracts, development of operational systems and numerous other services. Key start-ups included Tasman Express Line, Australia/NZ Orient Line, and Hong Kong Island Line.
Certificate in General Management (1991)
UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – Auckland, NZ
Strategic & Operational Finance & Accounting/Personnel Management & Labor Relations/Interpersonal Relations/Strategic Marketing & Marketing Information Systems
CERTIFICATES AND COURSES
Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counseling • Institute of Psychosynthesis (1996)
1 Year Post Graduate Studies in Conflict/Workplace Resolution, Coaching & others •
Pasadena Institute for Relationships
1 Year Course: Family Therapy & Group Dynamics • Human Development & Training Institute
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & COMMUNITY SERVICE
NEW ZEALAND ASSOCIATION OF COUNSELORS (1995-1998)
COORDINATOR – BIG BUDDY MENTORING PROGRAM (1997-1998)
Sponsored by NZ Government for boys aged 7-18 years. Personally set up all systems and procedures; designed and facilitated training programs, developed screening processes; liaised with schools; monitored participants progress and numerous other duties. Program still operational.
Beverley Neil - email@example.com