Senior Sales Manager Best
4203 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 23855 Work (214) 555-1284, Home (214) 555-1284, email@example.com
Sales executive with 10 years experience providing leadership and management to sales teams while facilitating strategies for growth and profitability. Demonstrated skills organizing and directing national marketing strategies, building strategic relationships and increasing profitability. Noted for ability to motivate performance, communicate strong messages, nurture partnerships, and deliver significant sales growth. Areas of expertise and strengths include:
· Account Management
· P&L Management
· Strategic Planning
· Client Relations
· Contract Negotiations
· Business Development
· Sales Forecasting
· Partner Relations
· Tactical Sales
· Solution Selling
· Product Positioning
Highland Corporation, Dallas, TX
2002 - Present
Senior Sales Manager
Directed sales force of over 250 account managers, regional managers, and sales representatives to develop and deliver marketing campaigns for financial software publisher. Developed strategic partnerships to license software and expand business opportunities. Established quotas and managed performance to meet sales goals of $350 million per year.
· Assigned, trained and managed cross-functional teams to communicate and deliver coordinated marketing messages.
· Negotiated strategic partnerships with computer manufacturers contributing to more than 30% of annual revenues.
· Designed strategy to encourage customer adoption of product updates, increasing up-sell to existing accounts by 62%.
· Initiated promotional events and training classes, resulting in increased sales, brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Baker and Baker, Dallas, TX
1998 - 2002
National Account Manager
Managed marketing team of 12 account managers to conduct national marketing campaign for enterprise report management software, generating $35 million in annual sales. Developed strategic alliances with affiliates to license software and sell electronic statement delivery services. Called on chief information officers, chief technology officers, vice presidents of information systems. Average sales contracts ranged from $100,000 to $500,000.
· Trained account managers to grow and expand territories resulting in the highest sales volumes within the region.
· Achieved 106% of plan year-to-date within the second quarter; received the President’s Award for sales performance.
· Spearheaded new national campaign by creating a high-impact sales approach, resulting in a 35% increase in revenues.
· Developed proactive communication program to improve customer relations and customer confidence.
Reed Consulting, Dallas, TX
1995 - 1998
Marketed and sold equipment for hardware manufacturer. Supervised regional sales operations including 35 sales representatives and 110 accounts. Delivered sales presentations, seminars and training classes to clients and partners.
· Grew the territory by 50% from $200,000 to $300,000 in first year and to over $500,000 within the second year.
· Trained newly hired sales representatives to facilitate, negotiate and deliver creative sales tactics and strategies.
· Implemented focused sales strategy to attain average of 128% of quota, achieving Sales Region of the Year—1995.
· Introduced a successful Consumer Cares program, focusing on customer service, support and satisfaction.
University of California, Berkeley, CA, 1995
M.B.A, Marketing and Business Management, Haas School of Business
University of California, Los Angeles, CA, 1992
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
President’s Club Award, 1998 – 2000
Par Club Award
Sales and Marketing Executives International
International Marketing Association
Marketing, Research Association, Member