604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Results-oriented Marketing Assistant with experience in communications, business development, event management, public relations, business administration, and client relationship management.
• Background in diverse aspects of marketing and advertising initiatives within high profile organizations.
• Proven success interacting with clients, increasing retention levels, and maximizing revenue potential within saturated markets.
• Dynamic leadership abilities concerning teams, employee training, and event planning.
• Foreign language proficiency in Spanish and Italian.
University of California at Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Extra in the movie 9 Months with Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore as a ballet dancer.
Acted as the voice in a commercial for New York City Ballet's, The Nutcracker.
• Managed all aspects of marketing within the organization.
• Developed marketing campaigns that increased visibility within the community.
• Increased campus exposure of Alpha Phi Sorority by designing and introducing strategic initiatives.
• Generated significant response at promotional booths.
• Spearheaded business development initiatives, which significantly expanded customer base.
• Played a key role in organizing all aspects of volunteer work for high profile events including Goleta Lemon Festival.
• Coordinated all aspects of events including planning stages through completion.
• Utilized sound management and training skills to instruct 5 dancers during rehearsals.
Rituals Publishing Company, New Haven, CT
2001 - 2002
Starlight Radio Station, Wallingford, CT
2000 - 2001
Classical Radio Station, New York, NY
1996 - 2000
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, FrontPage
Alpha Phi Sorority - Marketing Director / Events Manager
Ronald McDonald Walk for Good Times