Sales Director Financial
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Director of sales with over 15 years experience working for multinational corporations. Manage new product line and operations.
1998 - Present
Generated the sale of a customized accounting solution throughout the Eastern U.S. Participated in a team effort, working in conjunction with one other director and five regional sales representatives to manage a $4 million sales operation.
• Hired for a start-up operation in a new market and grew sales from $300,000 to $4 million within one year.
• Assisted in planning marketing strategies and sales plans.
• Developed policies and procedures for the sales team.
• Started as a regional sales manager responsible for sales throughout a portion of the Atlantic Coast and Midwest.
Lincoln, Beale & Frank
1996 - 1998
District Sales Manager
Managed sales operations throughout a $15 million territory in North and Northwest Houston. Supervised 10 marketing associates.
• Received award for achieving a 23% increase in sales and 22% in gross profit.
• Achieved 191% of sales plan and 183% of quota for gross profit.
• Secured new business development opportunities.
• Attained ranking in top 1% of district managers nationwide.
1995 - 1996
Director of Sales
Managed all sales operations with $5.5 million in annual revenue, and supervised 5 sales specialists who called on purchasing agents, business owners, general managers, and chefs.
• Recruited to start a new division, based on experience as a district manager.
• Increased weekly sales from $8,000 to between $95,000 and $110,000 per week.
• Maintained responsibility for researching and developing a product line that grew to 300 items.
• Developed sales projections for 1997 at $7 million, with the addition of two new marketing associates.
• Worked on securing multi-unit accounts.
• Created a training program on domestic and imported products.
1992 - 1995
District Sales Manager
Managed a region with $13 million in annual revenue. Supervised 10 marketing associates who called on purchasing agents, business owners, chefs, and general manager.
• Achieved an 11.5% increase in sales in 1995 in a soft market.
• Involved in negotiating and securing contracts with major hotels, such as Doubletree Hotels.
Baker and Baker, Inc.
1984 - 1992
Sold perishables (meat, dairies, poultry, seafood, frozen vegetables, and beverages) with $2.8 million in sales in 1991-1992 fiscal year.
• Achieved a 257% increase in sales and 230% in gross profit for first year.
• Microsoft Windows NT and 98.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Act! (4.0).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
B.A., Business Administration