Sales Specialist Construction Equipment
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SALES SPECIALIST / MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Outside Sales • Manufacturers’ Rep • Sales Distribution
· High-energy achiever; bottom-line-oriented. Use outstanding organization, communication and correspondence skills to build solid customer relationships. Generate top-quality results by demonstrating superior product knowledge and integrity.
· Excel at penetrating key accounts and increasing revenues through solution selling. Keep the customer’s needs foremost in mind and illustrate how his/her needs can be met; provide needs resolution. Positive sense of humor. Keen ability to influence people to buy products or services.
· Spearhead product plans, marketing strategies and product positioning for targeted marketplace. Conduct market research, monitor competitive activity, identify customer requirements and establish pricing strategies.
· Leadership qualities and a team player. Readily establish rapport with individuals at all professional levels and from diverse cultures. Adept at strategic/relationship selling to major account markets, including established firms, start-ups and distributors.
· Computer proficiency on Windows platform includes: Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Expertise includes:
· Strategic Market Planning
· Key Account Management
· Business Plans
· Research/Product Analysis
· Customer Assessment
· Quality Account Service
· Sales Cycle Analysis
· Sales Lead Generation
· Business Development
· Account Retention
· Proposal Writing
· Training and Support
· Project Management
· Solution Selling
Minnich Manufacturing – Mansfield, Ohio
1992 – Present
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
· Sell construction equipment for the concrete paving industry to businesses east of the Mississippi, e.g., Pennsylvania, Maryland, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, etc., as well as California. Consistently increase market share in territory. 1999 Excellence in Sales Award.
· Selected to manage new territory in 1999. Boosted sales in new territory by 32% within 4 years. Key player in drive to develop new geographic markets.
· Gained tremendous market share in St. Louis, Missouri area by selecting new dealer and providing intense hands-on training to dealer’s sales staff, who, with better training, were prepared to demonstrate benefits of Minnich product vs. competitors’.
· Manage entire customer relationship from inception to close to follow-up. Develop a plan; implement the plan; and achieve desired results. Negotiate contracts up to $100K.
· Established regional distributor network that has consistently grown and increased volume.
· Act as liaison between customer and engineers. Identify specs to customize product; test in the field; and report design change needs and ideas to engineering department.
· Contribute to marketing communications; assist in development of annual newsletter and literature updates.
U.S. Army, Honorable Discharge
Associates Degree in Business Management, 1998, North Central State College – Mansfield, Ohio
Jane Roqueplot - email@example.com - http://www.janecos.com