Director Marketing And Communications
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
EXECUTIVE-LEVEL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Call Center Operations • Business Development • Operations Management • Consulting
Offering over 20 years experience in executive and upper management positions. Possess expertise in technical and operations management, budget development and administration, fundraising and capital investment negotiations, human resources management, cost control, inventory and logistics, purchasing and procurement, as well as diverse knowledge of call center and network administration of Lucent CMS, Aspect ACD, Quintus CTI, Kronos Systems, and Geotel NICR. Excellent command of verbal and written communications allows for successful interaction with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures and professional levels.
National Marketing and Communications Director
Director – Customer Interaction Services Practice
· Grew this start-up consulting practice from ground floor to annual revenues of over
$1 million in less than 12-month timeframe.
· Developed, implemented, administered and monitored strategic marketing plans, business plans, branding and trademark strategies, as well as human resources and project team development.
· Spearheaded integration of corporate marketing processes that transformed local “word-of-mouth” company into a prestigious and internationally recognized firm.
· Engineered restructuring solutions designed for overall improvement of customer and personnel satisfaction, processes and procedures, technological architectures, systems administration and maintenance, and facilities operation.
· Recognized as expert in networking, as well as building and fostering long-term business relationships.
· Designed and administrated sales and business activities to promote organization.
· Secured contractual agreements with high-end organizations, such as Telecommunications Service Providers, Hardware/Software Vendors, Market Investors, and Call Centers.
· Oversaw all activities related to Public Relations, Trade-Show Exhibits and Advertising.
· Authored and published industry-related articles, white papers, and technical manuals.
· Utilized command of motivational, informational and education public speaking skills during speaking engagements and sales presentations with “C” level managers.
· Expanded call center operations for large Financial Services organization from 3 facilities/
3 million call per year to 5 facilities/6 million calls per year; project was completed under budget and within time constraints.
ABC Company – Division of XYZ Professional Services
· Provided expert management and development of local Telecommunications Consulting Practice.
· Interacted with high-level telecommunications executives to introduce networking and marketing solutions for industry related projects and product launches.
· Secured contractual agreements with Fortune 500 companies, mid-size firms, and start-up organizations to develop Call Centers and Help Desk solutions.
· Consolidated over 125 small support centers into 2 sophisticated, fully-integrated Customer Interaction Centers with sound telephony, web chat, email and fax communication structures.
· Developed and implemented corporate-wide methodology and training program for Project Managers, supporting CMM Level-3 certification.
· Maintained responsibility for contract negotiations, proposal development, creation/monitoring of qualified project teams.
· Served in the capacity of expert advisor for Call Center Technical and Functional Subject Matter, as well as Computer Telephony Integration and Customer Relationship Management.
· Administered projected for the restructuring of Human Resource Shared Service Centers for Fortune 100 companies.
· Designed and integrated the use of metrics reporting systems for the tracking and monitoring of data used in cost control procedures.
· Engineered and monitored the installation of high-level technical architectures, including Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Quality Monitoring Systems, Case Management Systems and Knowledge Bases Systems for a major airline.
· Managed selection, installation and implementation of CTI programs resulting in cost reduction of over $4 million for client.
· Managed and administrated all facets of technical and operations functions for retail catalogue call center with over 800 agents, supporting 200,000 calls per week during peak season.
· Maintained responsibility for new facility construction, staffing and facilities management.
· Oversaw implementation of ASPECT systems, LAN/WAN networks, Recruiting and Incentive programs.
· Diversified operations to include Internet-base shopping system, resulting in additional revenue generation.
· Supervised 30 direct reports and 80 indirect reports.
Financial Credit Services
Control Center Unit Manager
· Directed and managed all technical functions in support of 1500-agent call center and 5 800-agent call centers.
· Supported development of global infrastructures, including Geotel NICR and NIVR.
· Administrated application of Cybernetics and TCS workforce systems.
· Served as key member of strategic solutions development team responsible for procedural development of risk reduction processes.
· Designed and implemented “Call-Me-Back” network strategies resulting in 40% increase in roll-rates.
Quality Assurance Manager
· Manage all facets of quality control processes in a manufacturing environment.
· Established and integrated quality control procedures, maintaining lowest reject rates in the industry
· Reduced absenteeism by 80%; reduced spoilage by 40%; increased productivity by 50%.
Executive Officer, United States Army
· Developed “Army Lesson Learned System” for issue tracking that was implemented throughout the organization and is in current use.
· Designed metrics system utilized for tracking and monitoring all U.S. operations in Latin America.
Pursuing Master of Business Administration in eCommerce
University of Dallas, Dallas, TX – expected 2004
Master of Arts in Business Management
Webster University, St. Louis, MO, 1989
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX, 1980
Lucent CMS Administrator
Aspect ACD Administrator
Kronos Systems Administrator
Geotel NICR Administrator
2 Meritorious Service Medals –as Commander and Operations Management of U.S. Army Emergency Operations Center
Outstanding Volunteer of the Year Award – NGTGS – 2001
“Best Organized” Award – Habitat for Humanity
Article – Contact Center World Magazine – 12/20/2001
Article – DfwTech Biz – 5/28/2001
Industry & Community Affiliations
President, Dallas Integrity in Action
Executive Director, Corporate Development for North Texas Global Telecommunications Society (NTGTS)
Member, Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce Leadership Task Force
Lea J. Clark - email@example.com - http://www.gacareercenter.biz