Customer Support Insurance
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Dependable and hard working Professional with extensive background in Customer Support and Human Resources/benefits.
• Strong communication, leadership, planning, management and problem solving skills.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and as a cooperative team member
• Strong focus on quick resolution when problems were reported from field customers, turnaround within a 24-hour window.
• Able to ascertain customer needs through research and communication and to provide solutions for their problems. Responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of modifications to production systems.
• Worked with new hires and external consultants, training them on procedures, standards and resources, enabling them to become productive quickly.
• Excellent verbal and written skills. Created HTML prototype of WEB pages (200+) for inclusion in Business Specifications and used for presentations to upper management and agents.
• Created a common documentation format and checklist for all designers to follow that increased productivity.
• Played a lead role supervising, assigning tasks and validating work done. Created WEB page design specifications for coding team and supervised their work.
• Proficient in project planning, estimating time and resource needs.
• MicrosoftWord, Excel
• Knowledge of various computer languages
• Exceptional ability to quickly function within any business application
KEMPER INSURANCE COMPANY, Long Grove, IL
1999 - Present
Small Business Property, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation
1997 - 1999
1995 - 1997
BELL, INC., Rosemont, IL
1994 - 1995
UNITED, New York, New York
1990 - 1994
Human Resources, Benefits, Pension, Payroll and Stock Transfer
University of Wisconsin
PRWRA Janice Sacramento - email@example.com - Trainer, Lake County, IL, - Workforce Development Program