604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Accomplished training and development executive motivated by challenge and rewarded through seamless skills development that synchronizes management visions with employee needs. Proven leader demonstrating integrity, strong business ethics, and the energy to influence and build responsive, competitive teams focused on continuous improvement. Outstanding record in designing innovative programs that instantly boost revenues, customer satisfaction and employee motivation. 6+ years in education, recently specializing in corporate training and financial services.
• Strategic Training Plans • Course Design & Delivery
• Performance Evaluations • Employee Communications
• Competency Reviews • Skills Assessments
• Team Building & Motivation • Cross Cultural Communications
• Organizational Needs Assessments • Executive & Management Training
Baker Bank and Trust, Dublin, Ireland
2000 - Present
Reported to: Head of Training. Staff: 700
Recruited at a critical period of the bank's history with revenue generation paramount in an aggressive marketplace, and need to reduce staff uncertainty stemming from the [then] pending introduction of the Euro. Establishing a communication forum with regional sales managers, project managers, and departmental heads, collaborated on a strategic plan to identify training needs for 300 front-line customer service staff, to spread throughout all levels of the branch hierarchy.
Designed, delivered and evaluated the success of training courses; assessed participant feedback and continuing on-the-job knowledge retention, coached sales and management teams to propel "hit" rates, and implemented and administered training records.
Key team member providing specialist internal product/operations expertise to the "Retail Distribution Network Euro Conversion Project" preparing the bank's IT system for the Euro's introduction. Contributed expertise on contingency planning, procedure restructure and IT systems testing.
Actions & Results:
• Spearheaded numerous training initiatives to maximize expertise of front-line staff. Information sessions and intensive short courses included taxation, disclosure, new product training, Euro changeover and sales skills, yielding outstanding results.
• Sales training boosted managed funds sales by 20% in 1 week through course work and coaching.
• Telesales course boasted 80% retention of maturing funds.
• Awarded 95% rating in "Excellence Through People" audit from leading Government employment and training organization, that approached bank to be used as an example for other organizations.
Direct to the public canvassing and sales of competitive home loan and insurance products, managing complete process from sales lead generation, through credit assessments and minor underwriting. Quickly gaining a reputation as a leader; trained and oriented new staff in the techniques of raising interest from traditional cold-calling methods. Liaised interdepartmentally and externally with underwriting professionals, insurance companies, and legal representatives.
• Accomplished highest-level sales, reaching $500,000 in lending products sold.
• Outstanding conversion rates through influential customer education, with virtually non-existent error rates.
Geo Consultants, Dublin Ireland
1999 - 2000
Recognized for skilled delivery, timing, and closing expertise; strayed from specific scripts to maintain "natural" conversation flow and enlist customers' interest. Performed general data entry, updated records, and maintained smooth procedures whilst meeting all productivity and call volume targets. Quickly established rapport with random callers to elicit interest for follow up by sales force, or to acquire information via surveys and questionnaires, and developed ability to listen carefully for key concerns, finding ways to interest potential clients and represent the company in a positive light.
Melbourne College, Melbourne Australia
1996 - 1998
Senior School Teacher
Created an engaging learning environment in 2D & 3D Art, Graphic Design and Materials Technology units featuring hands-on interactive lessons, multi-media technology, and use of portfolios to document students' growth. Actively instructed and independently designed lesson plans; assumed full charge of classes, set standards of conduct and accomplished goals; built positive class rapport.
Structured whole group, small group, and individual instruction to accommodate different academic and talent levels and learning styles, and encouraged parent involvement through regular communications, biannual parent-teacher discussions, and classroom volunteerism.
• Coordinated and presented well received information at staff education and training seminars.
• Elected Student House Coordinator.
• Created, planned and managed all aspects of several major fundraising campaigns resulting in a significant increase in contributions raised for charity over prior years; generated extensive interest through effective promotional and public relations strategies. Coordinated fundraising events "Jeans for Genes" raising $1000, Children's Hospital N.I.D. Research $1000, Habitat for Humanity- a school community service program.
• Developed and implemented school policy to formally recognize students' outstanding achievements through academic efforts or in extra curricula activities.
St. Andrews Football Club, Melbourne Australia
1994 - 1996
Customer Service/Sales, Promotions Officer/Bar Manager
Conceived and delivered comprehensive marketing and promotional campaigns to support Club goals for increasing patronage and profitability.
• Orchestrated key marketing communication events including special functions.
• Initiated measurable improvements to customer service.
• Documented and standardized key customer service work processes as the benchmark for service, productivity, quality, and financial performance.
University of Melbourne
B.A., Visual Arts
Member, Institute of Bankers, Ireland
PRWRA Gayle Howard - Top Margin - email@example.com