Medical Billing Professional
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Results-oriented Medical Billing Professional with experience in medical claims examining, medical claims processing, medical collection, business administration, relationship management, and customer service.
· Comprehensive background in all aspects of medical billing procedures.
· Proven success in working with CPT ICD-9 Codes, medical terminology, and medical insurance protocols.
· Instrumental in establishing working relationships with diverse physician base.
· Contributed to the development and analysis of month-end closing statements.
· Consistently surpassed objectives within organizations.
Bernie Cohen, M.D
Executed all aspects of medical billing. Reviewed patient information concerning insurance. Created insurance claim forms and patient statements successfully. Developed financial reports at month-end.
· Aided in accounts receivable initiatives for a high profile medical practice.
· Posted, adjusted, and tracked in excess of $800,000 in charges.
PATIENT REGISTRATION CLERK / MEDICAL BILLER
Handled administrative responsibilities successfully. Entered geographic data as well as insurance data for patients. Developed patient charts as needed.
· Led medical billing and claims processing responsibilities for diverse patient base.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Managed all aspects of customer service on a daily basis. Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities. Participated in problem resolution strategies. Served as primary liaison between customers and upper management. Aided in inventory management and inventory control protocols. Contributed to vendor relationship management initiatives. Established organizational objectives.
· Verified deposits for $7.5 million in sales.
· Generated financial reports and sales reports, which enabled management to make sound business decisions.
· Handled benefits administration for 30 full time employees and 25 seasonal employees.
· Developed and introduced new customer service policies, which resulted in increased customer retention and improved customer satisfaction within a saturated market.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (1997)
George Mason University, GPA: 3.8