Lee Robertson SALES / PUBLIC RELATIONS
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SALES / PUBLIC RELATIONS
Food Industry • Education • Broadcasting
Results of Sales Insights Professional Profiling show the following skill-sets:
· Goal-oriented individual who thrives in a changing work environment. View sales as an opportunity to compete with self and with others. Accept authority and responsibility to achieve sales goals. Enjoy the challenge of cold calls. Tackle tough sales problems and bring to successful conclusion.
· Readily build relationships with a wide variety of people from all professional levels and cultures. Quick study for new products and services. Utilize expansive communication skills and resourcefulness to market ideas and products.
· Self-motivated to work independently; equally competent as a team player/leader. Deliver efficient sales presentations to close the deal. Productive use of PowerPoint presentations.
· Create and maintain solid business/customer relationships. Generate top quality results by demonstrating superior product knowledge and integrity.
· Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to build, produce and succeed. Positively influence others through knowledge, interest and attitude.
BARTENDER / SERVER
Danny’s Country Inn – Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
2001 – Present
Quaker Steak and Lube, Best Wings USA – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1993 – 2001
Lone Star – Ft. Myers, Florida
1996 – 1998
· Provide quick, efficient and friendly service to customers. Boost customer base and establish repeat clientele. Compete with co-workers to achieve sales goals.
· Won first place in server competition in Pittsburgh.
· Made recommendations to management regarding expanding selection of liquors. Expanded offerings were well received by customers.
· Introduced theme-based “dress-up” night to complement performance by a ’70s band, creating a welcoming and festive ambiance in the restaurant.
· Rewarded for delivering exceptional service and sales performance with offer of management position (declined due to relocation back to Pennsylvania).
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
Certification to Substitute Teach in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Canfield, Ohio High School, 5 weeks, taught history to 11th and 12th grade students
Youngstown State University, 6 weeks, taught special needs class in Niles, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts and Science, 2003, Youngstown State University – Youngstown, Ohio
Delta Zeta Sorority ~ Honor Society Kappa Delta Pit (Education)
Historical Writing Seminar, 15 weeks, wrote thesis on Vietnam