604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Graphic Designer with 13 years of experience in graphic design and developing web sites.
• Extensive experience in developing for traditional and new media using a mix of traditional design techniques and computer aided techniques.
• Supervised creative path of client projects.
• Proven success in web site design including concept development, designing, and coding.
• Accomplished in all aspects of print design.
Zane Design, Portland, OR
2000 - Present
Supervised creative direction of numerous projects both internally and externally. Fostered a creative working environment. Worked to inspire user centered design techniques. Established a new set of corporate identity guidelines.
• Instrumental in updating corporate identity, advertising, and web site ensuring a consistent visual signature for all aspects of company branding.
• Acted as a consultant for web design to help facilitate the smooth transition from internal creative process to corporate engineering process.
Web Company, Tacoma, WA
1988 - 2000
Developed corporate web sites for start-up and established organizations. Designed logos, presentation folders, brochures, and advertisements. Created online brochures and catalogs.
• Conceptualized and managed wide variety of projects including print and web.
• Aided in shaping of marketing strategies relating to print and web.
Smith Communications, Vancouver, WA
1996 - 1998
Interactive Designer/Creative Director
Designed and adapted graphics for use on web sites. Collaborated with department heads to scope out new GST web site project and deliverables.
• Served a multifaceted role in combining creative savvy and technical foundation to create compelling web site and user interface designs.
• Combined content organizational models, navigation schemes, artwork, and branding to create detailed page layouts and templates.
Hiera, Portland, OR
1995 - 1996
Served as designer for the marketing department and consistently met tight deadlines by prioritizing and organizing tasks.
• Assisted and collaborated in the design and implementation of slide show presentations for major sales initiatives and trade shows.
• Played a key role in establishing the use of animation, video, 3D modeling, and interactive presentations as part of our services.
Industrial Savings and Loan, Portland, OR
1993 - 1995
Served as in-house graphic designer in the forms and printing department. Created electronically distributed forms using JetForm. Designed and produced a variety of ads, brochures, stationary, and other creative projects for local distribution.
• Worked with branch managers, department managers, and other staff to design or modify forms for all branches and departments.
• Established streamlined electronic on-demand forms printing system using a high-speed Xerox printer/copier connected to multiple computers using different operating systems including Mac, PC, and Unix.
The Portland News, Portland, OR
1992 - 1993
Managed all aspects of producing a weekly newspaper while meeting a demanding production schedule. Performed activities including setting type, creating graphs, maps, drawings, advertisements, and typographic elements. Acted as backup for various functions of weekly newspaper.
• Managed a variety of in-house documents and promotional materials.
• Rebranded paper from front to back including new masthead, new section headers, new layouts, standardized headlines, standardized classifieds, and story formats.
Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design
PRWRA Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - Accounting Paradigms