604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT with 25 years of experience in Public Accounting. Demonstrated track record of consistently combining financial leadership with sound business practices to position companies for long-term growth and profitability. Reputation as a self-directed professional with excellent problem solving, communication, analytical, and management skills. Computer literate with proficiency in various financial systems and tax software programs.
• Partnership and Project Accounting • Corporate Development /Corporate Tax
• Strategic Planning and Analysis • Financial Forecasting and Projections
• Debt Financing and Project Financing • Asset Disposition and Asset Management
• Capital Budgets and Operating Budgets • Profit and Loss Analysis
• Liability and Cash Management • Financial Analysis and Controls
• Cost Avoidance and Cost Reduction • Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
International CPA Group, Inc.
1975 - Present
• Consistently maintain a 90% productivity level (based on billing hours) while providing comprehensive management, financial, and tax planning advice to over 85 corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships with revenue sizes ranging from $20,000 to $20 million.
• Successful in developing market strategies and new business opportunities for profitable and financially distressed clientele in the construction, retail, and service industries. Ultimately strengthen growth and profitability (while minimizing tax burden) by monitoring financial statements and identifying problem areas.
• Streamline operational systems and processes; initiate the utilization of computer accounting software, such as Quick Books Pro, CCH Pro Tax Software System, BNA Fixed Assets. Implementation resulted in ability to expedite reporting functions, track accounting transactions for trend analysis, and maximize employee productivity and efficiency.
• Ranked #1 in sales production (among team of ten) for 10 consecutive years. Acquired the most accounts last year among the professional staff averaging $2,500 in fees for 12 new accounts. Proven track record of maintaining the lowest turnover ratio in the firm of less than 2% over the last 15 years.
• Continually ensure compliance with existing and newly formed tax laws. Competent in working with Start-Up companies in the public services and retail industries. Assist with proper document filings and implement systems to enhance business development.
• Work closely and effectively with 10 clients on Estate Planning (Family Limited Partnerships) and prepare 70 Federal tax returns (clean and complex) annually. Initiate and develop outstanding work relations with bank officials and management executives.
B.S. - Business Administration, Accounting
Boston University, Boston, MA.
Continuing Professional Education CPA Certification - 40 hours annually
American Institute of CPAs
Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
PRWRA Darlene Dassy - Darlene's Dynamic Resumes - firstname.lastname@example.org