Sales Manager Engineering
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A highly reliable construction material expert with 20 years marketing experience in the Middle East. Established a strong and well respected reputation as a highly effective, aggressive and successful marketer of construction products. Combine expertise as a senior civil engineer with a wealth of marketing knowledge including successful marketing strategies and sales techniques specific to the Middle Eastern Markets. Integrate tactical and logistical experience of middle management with the long-term vision of senior management.
MARKETING AND SALES
Manager with nine years experience in Middle East market strategy. Expert knowledge of Middle Eastern market potentials and trends and skill in providing market potentials and trends.
· Expertise in Middle Eastern market analysis and research.
· Skills in identifying new regional markets.
· Proven ability in developing aggressive sales plan.
· Commendable performance in surpassing sales targets.
· Conducted presentations and seminars to subject experts in various Middle East countries.
· Professional Civil engineer with expert knowledge of building materials and construction chemicals.
· In-depth knowledge in water-proofing, concrete repair and protection.
· Outstanding analytical skills in investigating and solving structural problems and proposing sound engineering solutions.
Acting Group Sales Manager, 2001 - Present
Serve as Acting Group Sales Manager for this manufacturer of chemical and finishing products.
· Develop realistic sales budgets for group members.
· Manage sales department's, developing and ensuring completion of internal sales reporting, sales record analysis, coordination between head office and group members.
· Product launch, brand management, advertising and selection for right media/markets.
· Oversee recruitment and conduct performance appraisals.
· Arrange seminars and training for sales and marketing team members.
· Follow performance of members and pay visits to ensure progress and effective implementation of plans.
· Following export related matters between the group companies and developing exports to Middle East and African markets.
International Sales Director, 2000 - 2001
· Created and established a new international marketing and sales division for products to the Middle East.
· Developed marketing strategies and sales plans that introduced and established products in the Middle East.
· Manage marketing and sales activities in the region.
· Commended on outstanding performance in successful penetrating the Middle Eastern markets.
Regional Sales Manager, 1994 - 2000
Responsible for western, eastern and central markets and manage the marketing and sales of each market.
Surpassed sales targets significantly beyond sales plans and expectations broke new sales records.
Area Sales Manager, 1993 - 1994
Senior Civil Engineer/ Project and Contract Manager, 1980 - 1993
· Construction, general contracting, public works and electro mechanical projects and trading of different types of material. Responsibilities included:
· Technical and commercial submittal
· Bids preparations and evaluation and project costing and estimating
University of California, San Francisco
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering