604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Recognized for superior work ethic, productivity, and leading-by-example management style. Foster a sense of mutual respect among all department members. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills facilitate conveying objectives and delegating tasks.
· Prioritize and manage heavy workflow, seeing project through to completion. Take pride in producing precise, accurate work, following established procedures to reach goal. Excellent troubleshooter.
· Analyze situation before responding. Identify method, formula, procedure or systems to solve problems. Take pride in ability to understand all facts of a situation before reaching conclusion. Display acute awareness of social, economic and political implications of decisions.
· Thrive as leader in a team environment. Possess talent to motivate and work with people at all levels of a company through established credibility, trust and respect. Promote commitment to high standards of excellence.
· Enjoy interaction with the public. Exercise tact and diplomacy; maintain confidentially as needed.
Sharon Metal Fence Company – Wheatland, Pennsylvania
1994 – Present
FOREMAN (2002 – Present); LABORER (1994 – 2002)
· Direct, coordinate and schedule daily assignments for 2-3 weld shop crew members to produce orders for fence wholesaler with 25 employees. Operate forklift, piranha, cut-off saw and chop saws.
· Ensure safety procedures are followed regarding work area and job performance. Selected to join safety committee.
West Middlesex High School – West Middlesex, Pennsylvania
1995 – 2002
BOYS BASKETBALL COACH Elementary (1 yr), Jr. High (4 yrs), JV (3 yrs)
· Instructed team members in rules of the game and proper play techniques; promoted good sportsmanship, team values, and dedicated work habits.
· Produced teams that worked well together and attained several winning seasons, including one undefeated season and two tournament championships.
Sharon Tube Company – Sharon, Pennsylvania
1997 – 1998
DRAW BENCH OPERATOR / LABORER
· Commended for learning new skills rapidly and consistently producing quality work.
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES / TRAINING
· Act 33/34 Clearance in Pennsylvania, November 2002
· Archery League
· Firearm Permit (hunting, fishing, target and protection permit)
· Basketball Referee, P.I.A.A.
· Target Range Shooting (bow as well as firearm)
· Little League Umpire
· Ride-along–400 hours–at Sharon Police Department. Observed and assisted with various police tasks and attended court hearings with officers.
· Wrote Reports
· Assisted With Arrests and House Searches
· Served Warrants
· Learned Laws
· Observed Detective Cases
· Learned Procedures
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
B.S., Criminal Justice and Sociology, 2000, Youngstown State University – Youngstown, Ohio
Sampling of law enforcement coursework / seminars:
· Police Operations
· Use of Force / Defense Tactics
· Firearms and Related Topics
· Laws of Arrest
· Sensitivity and Communication Skills
· DWI Detection Guide
· Report Writing
· Informant Management
· Juvenile Laws
· Legal Updates
· Suicide Prevention with Persons in Custody
· Search and Seizure