604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Highly accomplished Account Manager with extensive experience in sales, business development, marketing, strategic planning, operations management, and relationship management.
• Consistently surpassed sales objectives within multimillion-dollar organizations.
• Maximized revenue potential through sound sales and management acumen.
• Proven success in managing customer service initiatives, which increased customer retention levels and customer satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets.
Jennings Systems, Inc, Phoenix, AZ
2002 - Present
Communicated with customers on a daily basis. Developed and delivered presentations to customers.
• Handled all aspects of account management successfully concerning 1,000 accounts nationwide.
• Aided the business development initiatives, which resulted in expanded customer base.
• Contributed to the implementation of strategic planning initiatives and promotional strategies.
• Increased customer satisfaction levels within saturated markets.
Cruise & Excursion Gallery, Inc, Phoenix, AZ
1999 - 2002
2001 - 2002
Resort Services Manager
Directed daily operations within the organization. Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities.
• Cultivated business relationships with over 250 resorts in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
• Spearheaded the development and introduction of new marketing and sales programs, which resulted in increased revenue levels.
2000 - 2001
Resort Account Executive
Created and implemented promotional strategies. Handled all aspects of relationship management successfully.
• Played an active role in training and mentoring sales teams at 50 resorts in the United States and Canada, which produced higher sales levels.
• Achieved sales objectives on a regular basis.
• Researched and recommended new business opportunities within the territory.
1999 - 2000
Membership Sales Team Leader
Supervised and mentored 20 sales team members in daily job responsibilities. Evaluated performance levels and determined areas for improvement.
• Increased customer retention levels within highly competitive markets.
• Exceeded sales objectives due to sound sales acumen.
Diversified Communications Group, Phoenix, AZ
Small Business Sales Consultant
Created and presented sales solutions to customers concerning telecommunications needs.
• Generated revenue from high profile corporations within 7 western states.
• Provided high levels of customer service, which resulted din increased satisfaction levels.
Beverage Distributing Company, Phoenix, AZ
1998 - 1999
Retail Chain Sales Representative
Managed daily sales activity. Assisted in sales forecasting activities. Participated in merchandising functions.
• Handled account management responsibilities for 19 retail accounts.
• Communicated with customers concerning their needs and recommended products that suited their needs.
The Home Depot Company, San Mateo, CA
1995 - 1998
1997 - 1998
Home Improvement Sales Manager
Developed and implemented new customer service protocols. Supervised and trained diverse employee base.
• Managed daily operations within the retail department that generated over $6 million in annual revenue.
• Streamlined business processes and increased productivity levels.
1996 - 1997
Managed 20 employees in daily job tasks. Assisted in inventory management responsibilities including purchasing and inventory control.
• Directed daily operations within the men's clothing and shoe department, which produced over $3 million in annual sales.
• Aided in human resources functions including payroll, training, and performance appraisals.
1995 - 1996
National Retail Management Trainee
Participated in an intensive training program geared toward sales leadership.
• Gained extensive knowledge into various aspects of retail management, sales management, and operations management.
Northern Arizona University
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
United States Army National Guard, Phoenix, AZ
1987 - 1995
Specialist/E-4 Military Police Officer
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
PRWRA Kristen Coria - Accounting Paradigms - Hamden, CT 06518 - resumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com