Account Executive IT Installations
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Qualified and educated professional offering a combination of experience working in technical support services, sales, marketing and account management. Successful in establishing and managing new business divestitures and providing the necessary technical and follow-through support required achieving total customer satisfaction. Quickly interprets customer requirements and proceeds to present facts and explanations in a user-friendly manner. Strengths in securing new business, implementing new products and remaining available to support IT services. Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal attributes and serves as liaison between technical support and customers. Continues to successfully secure and retain new and existing accounts and increase bottom line profitability.
DMS PACKAGE SERVICE, Atlanta, GA
1999 - Present
• Represent DMS in the sale of MC software system integrations to small and large businesses and industrial organizations throughout middle Georgia.
• Present shipping advantages to customers through the sale of DMS software and hardware products.
• Collaborate installation efforts with technical support and customers to ensure and oversee system implementations.
• Provide on-site support during installations and communicate with technical personnel to identify and resolve installation issues; gained valuable insight and expertise in various technical support service directives.
• Perform on-site training to customers explaining new system procedures and initially export customer files for integration into DMS system.
• Wrote programs to help integrate shipping solutions for individual customers to facilitate system usage.
• Continue to provide follow-up support and services to ensure after-the-sale customer satisfaction.
GEORGIA INTERNATIONAL, Macon, GA
1997 - 1999
• Represented company interests throughout middle Georgia in the presentation and sale of apparel, auxiliary equipment, supplies and instructional camps.
• Remained communicative with different organization to increase levels of sales and repeat business.
• Compiled prospect lists and contacted individual students to facilitate interest in attending camps.
• Developed order taking program listing customer data utilizing Excel.
• Increased sales from $190,000 to $260,000, 1997.
• Increased territory by 47% in garment and merchandise sales.
• Increased instructional revenues by 50%, 1998.
• Member, "Gold Club", 1998.
• Recognized, "Top 10 out of 300" territory representatives throughout the U.S., 1998.
NATIONAL VOLLEYBALL ASSN., Dallas, TX
1990 - 1997
• Instructed coaches in the areas of motivating students and combining effective learning methodologies.
• Managed teaching staff and scheduled classes and meetings for advisors; prepared instructor and student evaluations.
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
M.S., Sports Administration
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
B.S., Exercise Science / Fitness Management
PRWRA Barbara Adams - Career Pro Plus - Macon, GA 31204 - careerproplus.com - CareerPro20@aol.com