Account Manager Computer Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Proven sales performer with both start-up and ongoing business operations; ability to develop new business through persistence, thorough planning and research, and professional proposal presentation.
• Ability to influence, motivate and lead people - staff, prospects, customers, vendors - through effective communication and personal interaction skills.
• Set and achieve ambitious goals, both individually and through staff leadership.
• Equally skilled in business planning, financial analysis, goal setting, and directing day-to-day operations to achieve objectives.
• Proficient in advertising, marketing, and customer relations.
• Effectively manage multiple dealerships, personnel, and product lines.
• Extensive sales management and training experience.
• Sales and Marketing Leadership • New Business Development
• Key Account Management • Account Retention
• Human Resources • Negotiations
WORLD SPORTS, Houston, Texas
2000 - Present
Rebuilt, revitalized, and redirected the dealership from bankruptcy to profitability. Managed all store operations, marketing, advertising, and sales. Supervised 15 sales staff including technicians and parts personnel. Effectively monitored $4 million dollar floor inventory. Resolved customer complaints and created a positive team environment.
• Charity Fun Run Coordinator, 2000 - raised $15,000 for Houston Service Centers & HRC.
• Increased parts and service Income from $3,500 to $80,000 per month.
• Increased sales from $50,000 to $375,000.
• Best Yamaha accessory sales in southern region, 2001.
• Established weekly employee meetings.
• Developed "Team Interview" of new hires.
• Instituted sales quotas and goals.
• Captured and retained 60% of market share in southern region.
FERNDALE RECREATION, INC., Mobile, AL
1998 - 2000
Developed business infrastructure, wrote marketing and advertising plans, researched market opportunities and developed account relationships. Managed all personnel, sales, financing, marketing, and advertising for boats, motor homes, travel trailers, four wheelers, motorcycles and watercrafts. Supervised service department, monitored floor plans to ensure steady flow of products, and organized yearly trade shows.
• Expanded merchandise with 15 additional product lines.
• Achieved #1 rank nationally for RV sales.
• Increased financed accounts from $30,000 to $1.5 million.
• Personally sold 120 RV's in a 7-month period.
FERNDALE RECREATION, INC., Mobile, AL
1994 - 1998
Operated all product sales for eight major boat lines and recreational vehicles including motor homes and travel trailers. Supervised sales, financing, marketing, advertising, public relations, promotions, purchasing agreements and inventory for two store locations.
• Achieved #14 rank nationally for Bayliner boat sales.
• Achieved #1 rank nationally for Robolo boat sales.
• Achieved #3 rank nationally for Tracker boat sales.
ACME CONSTRUCTION, INC., Mobile, AL
1992 - 1994
Territory Sales Representative
Implemented greater efficiency and cost improvements to increase competitive positioning. Facilitated all bidding and sales on concrete and material to commercial and residential customers. Coordinated subcontractors and monitored trucks for arrival and departure at job sites. Traveled 350 to 400 miles per day overseeing territory.
Yamaha Dealer Training, Sales, and Service Seminar
Tracker Marine Dealer, Sales and Management Training
Fleetwood RV Dealer Training
Mercury Marine Pro Sales Seminar
US Marine Pro Sales Training
Jackie Couper Sales Seminar
Bryan Tracy Success Seminar
Ford Motor Company Sales and Lease Training
Concrete Technology and Field Testing Certified
MCNEESE STATE UNIVERSITY, Lake Charles, LA
Public Relations, Minor: Marketing