Director Business Ethics And Compliance
Frances O 'Malley
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Senior Human Resources Executive and organizational leader with 25 years experience. Creative thinker, problem solver, and decision maker. Strong communications, relationship-building, mentoring, negotiation, and mediation skills. Core knowledge base and competencies include:
• Organizational Culture and Vision • Team Building and Organizational Leadership
• Benefits and Compensation Design • HR Generalist Affairs and Issues
• Performance Management • Employee Management and Retention
• Long-Range Business Planning • Recruiting and Staffing Initiatives
• Labor Relations and Negotiations • Staff Training and Development
• Regulatory Compliance • Process Redesign and Change Management
2000 - Present
Director, Business Ethics and Compliance
Recruited to design and oversee expansive Ethics and Compliance Program directed to 12,000 staff members spanning Australia, Mexico, Canada, and the United States, with full responsibility for executing management training programs and on-site assessments to ensure full program compliance.
Played key role in implementing change management strategies, including organizational restructuring and offsite management evaluations, to strengthen management and leadership within new and existing sites.
• Decreased employee complaints to EEOC, OSHA, and other federal agencies by 75% in 12-months, greatly limiting corporate liability exposure and subsequent costs.
• Improved communication channels and contributed to expedient complaint resolution by designing and implementing third-party helpline.
• Built strong, sustainable relationships with management and workforce teams within each facility to achieve buy-in for program and maintain excellent record for preventing instances of non-compliance.
1993 - 2000
Manager, Compensation, Benefits, and Training
Hired to oversee staff development programs for compensation and benefits issues. Promoted to direct all HR functions and fulfill employee development, executive evaluation, and strategic planning objectives in multi-level, highly diversified organization. Instrumental in developing curriculum for and establishing Management College attended by first-line managers and supervisors, addressing labor relations, leadership skills, and other core management and leadership competencies. Initiated company-wide labor relations tactical action plans to impede labor-organizing efforts in non-union environment.
• Achieved 6% employee efficiency increase and 4% utilization improvement for $2.5 million labor-hour manufacturing facility, by pioneering series of compensations systems.
• Saved $2 million by identifying previous history of low-performing and costly hiring practices, and innovating validated pre-employment testing process that reversed prior performance.
• Generated stronger alignment of worker skills and job requirements, by teaming with business partner to design and launch pilot program.
• Earned victory in all National Labor Relations Board elections and built reputation as key consultant producing innovative, successful union prevention initiatives.
Manning and Associates
1976 - 1993
Manager, Wage and Salary
Delivered series of HR initiatives and strategies that produced million-dollar savings and groundbreaking IT developments. Directed entire scope of full-scale MRP-II implementation that synthesized financial, scheduling, and efficiency functions into cohesive whole; developed manpower planning system that aligned recruiting and training practices with strategic business planning.
• Earned series of promotions based on favorable performance evaluations, from Training Programs Coordinator to Labor Relations Specialist, Wage and Salary Analyst, and Wage and Salary Manager.
• Spearheaded efforts in capturing $2 million in production cost savings within first 18 months of MRP-II conversion through improved order fulfillment, uniform load leveling, and new JIT processes.
• Eliminated previous record of behind-schedule operational processes caused by manning delays through successful development of manpower planning system and achievement of manufacturing milestones.
Kennedy-Western University, Cheyenne, WY
Ph.D, Business Administration
Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, VA
M.A., Human Resource Development
Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, VA
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Member, Ethics Officers Association (EOA)
• MRP-II, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
PRWRA Nick Marino - Outcome Resumes and Career Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Bishop, TX 78343