IT Operations Executive
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Senior Operations/IT Executive
Operations s Marketing s Recruiting s Training s Management s Sales s Compliance
Production s Communications s Administration
Summary of Qualifications
Over 28 years of diverse experience in developing and successfully implementing various strategic operations, marketing, IT and personnel strategies designed to improve operating efficiency and increase profits for multimillion dollar corporations. Experience includes food services, computers, and energy industries. Highly effective in promoting productive work environment with strong commitment to team building, and quality. Exceptional attention to detail with regard to development, packaging and distribution. Polished professional presentation skills; fluent in English and Spanish.
s Technology Transfer
s IT Acquisition
s Communications Security
s Intranets, LANs & WANs
s Software Upgrade
s Multilevel Security Systems
s Trouble Desk Management
s End User Training
s System Administration
s Life Cycle Management
s Web Services / HTML
s Windows NT Servers
s Systems Upgrades
s Multi-Site Operations
s Budget Administration
s Training & Development
s Resource Allocation
s Policy & Procedure
s Customer Relations
THE MITCHELL GROUP, New York, NY
Chairman and CEO
Principle executive in holding company offering IT and outsourced consulting services primarily to government organizations and utility sourcing.
ABC CORPORATION, New York, NY
Sr. VP & CIO
Charged with providing the leadership, strategic direction and implementation for corporate technological initiatives. Managed $600 million budget, including developing and implementing strategic IT initiatives.
· Reduced IT expenses more than $160 million
· Appointed corporate ambassador to Hispanic and Latino communities
· Represented corporation at high-profile events, both domestically and abroad
OFFICE SUPPLIES, INC., Miami, FL
Executive Vice President, Process Engineering & CIO
Rejuvenated corporate information systems strategy and incorporated ideals to coincide with overall business plan. Implemented business systems linking over 200 retail outlets to corporate structure. Managed approximately 700 employees, $40 million operations and management annual budget, and $75 million capital budget.
· Initiated corporate downsizing of 200 information systems employees.
· Negotiated contract labor with IBM Global Services to ensure technological upkeep.
· Spearheaded $120 million SAP project, $35 million point of sale system, and $15 million client relationship management and call center program, meeting schedule and coming in under budget.
· Administered supply chain, telecommunications network and e-commerce business unit.
· Managed $75 million revenue business-to-consumer (B2C) enterprise with $39 million, two-year implementation budget.
GOOD FOOD RESTAURANTS GROUP s Chicago, IL
Sr. VP and CIO
Led restructuring and start-up of new corporate restaurant structure worth over $12 billion in publicly traded stock. Consolidated financial, human resources, real estate and risk management processes into central organization using common information technologies.
Sr. Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Led largest core process reengineering initiative in corporate history consisting of redesign of administrative and restaurant processes. Consolidated and implemented new “back-office” services and information technology support. Overhauled mapping of all transaction processing, retail, store management and business intelligence systems. Implementations were adopted globally.
· Led consolidation efforts of Data Center by implementing new technical infrastructure for network systems and telecommunications, recognizing $45 million in cost savings.
TRL TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION, Los Angeles, CA
Senior VP, Business Engineering and Technology & CIO
Reengineered enterprise core processes by transforming organization from holding company into fully-consolidated operational entity. Upgraded technology systems across all enterprise and restaurant locations, support center and corporate. Managed $180 million operating budget.
· Reduced operating costs $23 million per year
· Negotiated ten-year, $323 million information technology outsourcing agreement with IBM ISSC
· Sat on Senior Executive Management Committee, responsible for strategic direction and positioning of corporation
· Headed franchise design and R&D activities.
FOOD CHAIN CORPORATION, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Director, Research and Development
Director, Cost Maverick
Senior Manager, Technical Operations
Project Manager, Retail Systems
District Manager, Restaurant Operations
MOM’S HOME KITCHEN, Miami, FL
NASA, Houston Space Center, TX
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY, Cambridge, MA
Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
Patricia Traina-Duckers - The Resume Writer - firstname.lastname@example.org