604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Security Professional with telecommunications and protective service background. Combine technical skills with the ability to communicate with people on all levels.
RELEVANT CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUCCESSES
PROTECTIVE SERVICE AND SECURITY
- Served High Security Clearance protective service roles in the U.S. Army:
• Assigned security driver for Colonel in command of certain Attack Forces.
• Received monthly HOT SPOT briefings relative to training as a Sniper/Radio Operator.
• Trained with the Special Canadian Forces.
• Competed 104 jumps and 10 halo jumps, at altitudes ranging up to 10,000 feet, including the Arctic Circle.
TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ACUMEN AND RELATIONSHIP SKILLS
- Co-founded systems company contracted to service Satellite / Computer Data Systems in 5 states. Averaged +14 calls per week.
• Trained technicians nationwide on e-mail, phone, and digital imaging technology.
• Operated 4 fully equipped trucks, working 24/7 to ensure running within 28 hours after system failure.
• Oversaw operations: Staff of 3 Scheduling and Supervision, Accounting, Public Relations, Advertising, Dispatching, Quality Control, Warehousing, Customer Service, Purchasing, Benefits, Forecasting.
-- Achieved a perfect ratio of answered calls (1 missed in 18 months due to inaccessible road conditions).
- Served as Lead Technician in northern Minnesota for a Satellite Service Provider. Company provided Installations and Service Calls.
• Interacted and communicated daily with in-house staff, contracted staff, and customers.
• Trained in-house and contracted technicians. At peak, company had 45 technicians in the field.
• Wore "many hats": Equipment Testing, Quality Control, Warehousing, Hiring and Firing, and Sales Liaison.
-- "Trouble" calls dropped 45% during my tenure.
- Hired as Regional Manager for XYZ Satellite Company.
• Oversaw Technical Support, Office Operations, Inventory, Service, Staffing, Sales, and Quality Control.
• Scheduled appointments, dispatched work orders, and ensured timely follow-up quality control.
• Directed office staff of 2 and 35 field technicians.
-- Region achieved an 8% trouble call ratio - below Minnesota ratio of 24%.
- Installed and serviced antenna, satellite, paging, and tower systems for G & S:
SATELLITE SYSTEMS, INC., St. Paul, MN
1999 - Present
Partner / Manager
XYZ SATELLITE COMPANY
1998 - 1999
WORDSMITH COMMUNICATIONS, St. Paul, MN
1997 - 1998
ABC ANTENNA, St. Paul, MN
1986 - 1997
Installer / Customer Service
UNITED STATES ARMY, Fayetteville, NC
1982 - 1986
Security / Infantry Soldier
• Completed Computer Technology and Business curriculum at Technical College.
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - email@example.com