604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Highly-motivated, solutions-focused professional with extensive experience and an impressive record of achievements within all facets of reception, administrative and customer service management across diverse industries. Combine sound time- and resource-management skills to implement strategic administrative and operational initiatives to enhance productivity, quality, client service and overall bottom line performance.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency to promote confidence and build and maintain strategic business/client relationships, while interfacing positively with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks without compromise to quality or productivity.
• Sound organizational skills achieving results that surpass company goals and objectives.
• Client Relationship Management • Switchboard / Telephone Answering
• Process & Productivity Improvement • Functions Planning & Management
• Vendor & Supplier Negotiations • Correspondence/Report Authoring
• Diary Management & Scheduling • Executive & Administrative Support
2001 - Present
Receptionist / Administrative Support
Professional representation as first point of contact for this high-profile commercial construction company, implementing initiatives to ensure the smooth functioning of a busy reception area, and efficient operation of an extremely demanding switchboard. Type and distribute highly confidential documentation, correspondence and relevant reports, including site-meeting minutes. Oversee and coordinate incoming/outgoing correspondence upholding internal mail protocols and meeting deadlines. Monitor and procure inventory, office stationery, and kitchen consumables.
Diverse administrative and clerical procedures; prepare subcontractor agreements, cover letters and associated photocopying/dissection into relevant procedures; order and maintain stock of Adco procedural manuals for site foreman including site instruction, site diary, request for information; and multiple photocopying as required. Organize mail outs and special notices; compile and prepare priority invoices utilizing sophisticated database; author accompanying letter.
• Played key administrative role in successful completion of multi-million dollar construction projects.
• Placated irate and concerned customers infusing diplomacy and tact, ensuring clients' needs were responded to appropriately and professionally.
• Exceeded all corporate standards for productivity, administrative and reception management.
1995 - 2001
Receptionist / Telephonist
Distinguished track record within all facets of receptionist/telephonist procedures when interfacing with clients to meet/greet and respond to their needs, while optimizing Perpetual's overall corporate image through professionalism and outstanding customer service. Diary management and appointment scheduling for Financial Consultants; directed client introductions for Senior Consultants involving research and reporting of client's relevant data; and collaborated with Client Relationship Managers and Senior Financial Consultants.
Supported Executive Personal Assistant with word processing, inward/out mail, reconciliation of accounts, and preparation of invoices. Coordinated conference rooms and car bookings; maintained tearooms; monitored and procured supplies; and ensured reception area was well presented at all times.
• Spearheaded development and implementation of benchmarking customer liaison techniques, which secured ongoing accolades from senior executives and clients.
• Empowered relief staff through training, supervision and support in company procedures.
• Skilled operation of a 20-line Meridian 2000 switchboard, implementing outstanding communication skills/telephone techniques; requested to record corporate business message on answering machine and mobiles across the entire company.
HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
1990 - 1994
Corporate / Customer Service Officer
1993 - 1994
Steady promotion demonstrating expertise and professionalism through increasingly responsible positions, becoming fully accountable for the research, planning and implementation of innovative product marketing and promotional initiatives to a diverse corporate client base. Responded to technical enquiries; supported and advised companies providing Payroll Deduction Schemes to H.M.A. clientele on a global level; provided onsite support to businesses; and assisted with general telephone enquiries.
• Enhanced company's corporate image through continual professional representation of H.M.A., while maintaining key alliances with a diverse client base of business customers.
• Provided strategic customer relationship management techniques to maintain client satisfaction, retention and ongoing business.
Front Desk Receptionist
1990 - 1993
Maintained highest level of professionalism when greeting and assisting clients; handled internal/external telephone enquiries; and coordinated internal/external deliveries. Prepared correspondence and reports; maintained H.M.A.'s library including distribution of daily papers, periodicals and associated literature.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PERPETUAL IN-HOUSE TRAINING
Professional Letter Construction / Concise Writing • First Impression
Customer Service • Telephone Techniques • Time Management
ST. LOUIS UNIVERSITY, City, State
B.S., Business Administration
MS Word • MS Excel • MS Outlook
PRWRA Annemarie Cross - http://www.aresumewriter.net - firstname.lastname@example.org