Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Strong presentation, negotiation, closing skills and expertise in:
• Relationship Selling • Key Account Management
• New Account Development • Account Retention
• Cold Calling • Territory Development
• Troubleshooting • Problem Solving
• Product Introduction • Marketing Strategy
Successful sales professional with a proven record for increasing sales and market share while providing great customer service and follow-through. Consistently maintain established relationships with healthcare professionals. Accomplished qualifications in identifying and capturing market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues and improve profit contributions. Extensive background in new product launch, product management, and account management and retention. Interested in pursuing advancement within the medical industry to continue the promotion of skills, knowledge, and leadership in the marketing of products with medical professionals.
World Medical Solutions, Asheville, NC
2000 - Present
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
· Second highest number of scripts written for the entire state, case studies, 2001, regional speaker programs.
· STP of 156 physicians in territory and the highest reach and frequency averaging 4 visits per quarter.
Manning Medical Group, Asheville, NC
1999 - 2000
Outside Sales Representative / Advertising Manager
• Managed all sales advertising, promotional events and conventions and fostered name recognition of products throughout the community.
• Called on large businesses and private individuals in the Southeast.
• Helped to amass largest sales increase in business history.
Zane Paging, Atlanta, GA
1998 - 1999
• Conducted daily motivational sales meetings with area representatives to address goals and objectives.
• Kept track of all inventory and merchandising efforts in three area stores, each consisting of six employees.
• Presented weekly sales seminars for new representatives, both inside and outside sales.
• Trained staff on most effective ways to "close the sale".
Motivated and saw to fruition the first effort for area sales representatives to meet all quotas.
Promoted to Outside Sales Manager, August 1998.
Doyle Healthcare, Inc., Winston-Salem, NC
1997 - 1998
Outside Sales Representative
• Consistently exceeded sales quotas by up to 433% in first five months of employment.
• Consistently awarded membership into Top Producers Club every month since employment.
• Rookie of the Quarter Award. Highest activations in company for June nationwide. Quota was 18, reached 78 for month of June, which was 433% of quota.
• Rookie of the Quarter Award. Highest activations in company for July nationwide. Quota was 18, reached 60 for the month of July, which was 333% of quota.
Helix Interior Maintenance, Lafayette, LA
1990 - 1997
Owner / Manager / Outside Sales Representative
• Prospected, cold called, proposed, and closed on annual and semi-annual contracts.
• Established and maintained customer relations.
• Developed area business including 20 large commercial buildings with supervision of eight employees.
Chapel Hill College, Chapel Hill, NC
B.S., General Studies
GPA: 3.3, Dean's List Student
PRWRA Judy Arabie - Just Your Type, Inc. - Résumé Manager - http://www.justyourtype.com - email@example.com