Senior Sales Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Sales and Marketing Manager with over 10 years of progressive experience selling industrial chemicals, tools, equipment, FMCG and various products in domestic and international markets. Exceptional managerial, leadership and negotiations skills. Vast exposure and business development experience in foreign markets. Successfully promoted companies' goals and image. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with staff, management, and customers. Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations, design practical solutions, and implemented workable marketing plans. Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate the staff. Recognized for market research, analysis, forecasting, selection of media for advertisement, administration, planning, and implementation.
Acme Industrial Chemicals , Wilmington, DE
2000 - Present
Sales and Marketing-Administration Manager
• Achieved highest profit earnings, through exports, direct marketing, and distribution in local and foreign markets.
• Launched commercial laundry chemicals and paint raw material product lines.
• Secured 7% market share in commercial laundry chemicals market.
• Realized total sales growth of 25%.
• Acquired new agencies for industrial equipment and machinery.
• Supervised business development, foreign offices, client negotiations, staff training, procurement of raw material, designing and implementing workable marketing plans, payment follow ups and administration.
Highland Industrial Chemical Trading Co., Wilmington, DE
1999 - 2000
Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
• Promoted sales of industrial laundry and garment finishing chemicals in local and foreign markets through direct sales and targeted technical advice.
• Maintained market share of products and business development by analyzing and cross checking competitors' product activity.
• Provided quality service to clients, increased market penetration by effective forecasting, and achieved better sales targets by implementing effective marketing plans.
• Realized 100% collection from clients due to proper monitoring and maintaining the records.
• Maintained product revisions and updates incorporating latest developments.
Geo Holdings Corporation, Wilmington, DE
1997 - 1999
Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
• Marketed well-known chemical cleaning products in local and foreign markets through exports, distributors, wholesalers, institutional sales, and direct marketing channels.
• Planned and implemented successful distribution system, launched branded products in local market for higher sales volume.
• Managed price negotiations, brand placement, budgeting, forecasting, and administrative work.
Zane Group, Wilmington, DE
1994 - 1997
Sales and Marketing Executive
• Maintained excellent client relations and target-driven approach effectively utilized for sales.
• Supervised sales team and provided training and motivational support.
• Coordinated inventory control, accounts, budget preparation, and sales plans.
Service Engineers Enterprises, Wilmington, DE
1992 - 1994
• Directed tenders and dealings with government organizations to acquire maintenance contracts of Automotive and Industrial needs.
• Managed inventory of spare parts for workshop and procurement on forward delivery basis, served as liaison with mechanics and clients, and performed accounts follow-up.
Wilmington University, Wilmington, DE
Delaware College, Wilmington, DE
Bachelor of Arts, Business Management
MS Office, Lotus Notes, Internet, and Email Applications
PRWRA Anup Bhatia - First Impression Management Consultancy - P. O. Box: 44062 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com