Administrative Assistant Customer Service
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A Customer Service / Inside Sales position utilizing extensive professional experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Administrative and Data Entry: Transcription (65wpm., 10-key).
• Proofreading Experience: Efficient, accurate, and detail-oriented.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Computers and Sofltware: Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Lotus 1-2-3, Windows 95.
SFB Training, Inc., Beaver County, PA
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager, 2001 – Present
Assisted clients through an accurate assessment of needs. Performed comprehensive interviewing, training and supervision of staff. Managed advertising, accounts, inventory / purchasing requirements. Handled product orders with attention to detail.
• Quickly attained responsible track record / diligently earn management status.
• Entrusted by senior executives to complete all administrative responsibilities.
• Coordinated complex schedules for training programs, compiled monthly corporate reports.
XYZ Department Store, Rochester, NY
Sales Assistant / Department Manager, 1998 – 2001
Provided photographic and textual researcher for museum exhibits, publications, films. Compiled artifact collection / construct exhibit with regard to space requirements. Composed labels for artifacts on display.
• Practiced safe storage and transport of exhibit items.
• Maintained precise edit logs for film-to-video transfer.
• Completed fundraising proposals, grant and film festival applications.
• Operated color processor / printer for refined photographic development.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
B.A., Film Studies
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
• Merit Scholarship (Upper Class)
• CAS Alumni Merit Award (Outstanding Academic Achievement)
• University Scholar / Golden Key National Honor Society
• Dean's ListRelevant Seminars
• Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Speaking and Human Relations
• Dale Carnegie Course in Management Seminar