Sales Representative Banking
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Highly accomplished Sales Representative with over 20 years of experience in banking.
• Proven success in managing banking transactions involving cash management, deposits, withdrawals, and customer service.
• Comprehensive background in loan and investment products.
• Played a vital role in increasing customer satisfaction score through the utilization of effective customer service protocols.
• Instrumental in increasing bank loan volume and deposit volume through sound sales acumen.
• Investigated and resolved customer issues in a timely manner.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Bank of America, Springs, FL
2000 - 2003
Sales Representative / Loan Officer
Managed all aspects of location and cultivation of new deposits and loans.
• Played a key role in generating over $300,000 per month in loan/investment referrals.
• Served as a key member on the sales team.
• Exhibited exceptional level of customer service on a daily basis.
Peoples Bank, Bridgeport, CT
1999 - 2000
Customer Sales Representative
Handled customer service on a daily basis. Opened new accounts as needed.
• Increased customer satisfaction level through sound business acumen.
• Executed all aspects of customer relationship management successfully.
First Union National Bank, Hampton, MA
1994 - 1999
Participated in financial responsibilities involving cash management. Initiated business development functions.
• Served as Loan Officer on a regular basis.
• Identified customer needs and recommended investment products to optimize revenue potential.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, PeopleSoft
PRWRA Kristen Coria - Accounting Paradigms - Hamden, CT 06518 - resumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com