Office Administrator Finance Hr
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Office Professional with 17 years experience in general accounting functions and human resource issues critical to company operations. Noted for organizational, problem solving, management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Organize computer data and reports in order for administrative staff to access information. Handle complex issues and multi-task projects in a professional and timely manner.
Administer employee payroll, company taxes, and maintaining 401-K Plan. Analyze checking accounts for cash flow discrepancies and investigate cash overage/shortages. Authorize petty cash and quick check distributions. Interpret monthly financial statements and researching computer and billing/errors. Handle Accounts Receivable and processing daily bank deposits.
Health and Insurance Benefits Coordinator/Human Resources Facilitator. Coordinate insurance and employee benefits, direct employee questions to proper resource, and negotiate insurance contracts. Use diplomacy and listening skills.
Customer Service and Relations
Use interpersonal and customer relations skills to communicate, relate and offer assistance to employees, vendors and clients. Helpful in finding solutions to problems.
• Instrumental in reducing company premiums for Workers' Compensation claims through interaction and communications with employees on an extended absence. Worked with designated managers in forming a Safety Committee to reduce Worker's Compensation premiums. Accountable for annual filing of application and assuring compliance with regulations.
• Initiated obtaining applications in the CHIP Insurance Plan for qualifying employees and handled the enrollment and paperwork for the process. Persuaded management to offer Long/Short Term Disability Plans as an employee benefit by researching criteria, interviewing brokers, and evaluating quotes.
• Streamlined policies and procedures to expedite operations within the facility. Improved in-house communications by producing a new membership directory. Assisted in revising employee manual and creating job descriptions for newly formed operational/management structure.
1987 - 2001
1984 - 1987
SFB Department Store
1976 - 1984
• Microsoft Word 2000, Excel 2000, and Corel 1998
• Internet and Electronic Mail
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
PRWRA Darlene Dassy - Darlene's Dynamic Resumes - firstname.lastname@example.org