604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 5 years of solid customer and client service communication in a problem solving environment
• Strong communication and rapport-building skills
• Hardworking, goal-oriented, highly competent and team player oriented
Fairfield Management, Gaithersburg, MD
2002 - Present
• Develop and maintain applications to create reports that assist in the weekly market update.
• Work one on one with residents to solve property conflicts
• Comply with county laws regarding fair housing.
• Work closely with Housing Office Commission in finding people housing.
• Compose legal document between Fairfield Management and residents.
• Audited onsite files and records to comply with Fairfield Residential Standards.
Chevy Chase Bank, Gaithersburg, MD
2001 - 2002
Leadership Trainee (Assistant Branch Manager
• Performed daily routine bank teller duties.
• Other tasks included opening accounts, financial advising, conducting and distributing bi-weekly tests.
• Management roles consisted of interviewing, training new employees, processing payroll as well as
conducting daily sales meeting with staff and management.
• Acted as Supervisor when Branch Officer was out of the office.
D.C. Marketing Enterprises Inc, Delray Beach, FL
2000 - 2001
Marketing and Research Development Assistant
• Developed ideas on advertising campaigns for start - up companies and subsidiaries.
• Interviewed clients and conducted survey management for different groups of populations.
• Exhibited power point presentation to clients, management of different department team as well as
executive management members
Bachelor of Science, Psychology/ Communication
Emphasis in Industrial Psychology and Human Resource Management
SKILLS & LANGUAGES
• Software: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and WordPerfect
• Intermediate use of sign language
• Excellent public speaking skills as well as expert human relation skills