Sales Director Promotions
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales Management Professional
· With 7 years of management experience within a 13-year history in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales.
· Proven track record driving revenue to meet and exceed goals.
· Emphasis on client relationship development.
· Earned excellent reputation through hard work, product knowledge, diligence, and dependability.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and Outlook).
Areas of Expertise:
· Recruiting and hiring staff
· Training and motivating personnel
· Developing sales incentives
· Measuring goals
· Scheduling staff
· Conducting promotions
· Closing sales through negotiations
· Budget management
· Production report generation
· Overseeing payroll
· Performance evaluations
· Resolving problems
· Nurturing repeat business
· Performing polished presentations
· Assessing client needs
· Establishing / managing accounts
· Prospecting for new business
· Developing client relationships
CIRCULATION PROMOTIONS UNLIMITED (CPU) – Houston, Texas
1990 to 2002 and 2003 to Present
Sales Director – Houston, Texas and Washington, D.C.
Supervised, motivated, and scheduled up to 15 sales representatives on full commission. Called on sales and marketing representatives, corporate account managers, and district managers on the corporate level to negotiate in-store promotions.
· Negotiated promotional contracts with Fresh Fields/Whole Foods, Foley’s, Macy’s, Best Buy, Safeway / Randall’s, Von’s, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Home Depot, and Lowe’s.
· Represented company at various conventions, including the Home & Garden Show, Auto Show, Bridal Show, and Houston Texaco Grand Prix.
· Team met or exceeded weekly goals 40 out of 52 weeks in the year, and achieved best sales of the year in 2001 at 103% of annual goal.
Sales Representative – Houston, Texas
Conducted business-to-consumer sales efforts for a territory in the Houston metropolitan area.
· Received company’s Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Century Club awards for top sales.
· Wrote 117 new starts in Houston which was 290% of goal.
NEITO COMPUTER SERVICES – Houston, Texas
2002 to 2003
Sold Microsoft CRM packaged software, cabling, and various IT services to Fortune 1000 corporations. Called on attorneys, accounting firms, electrical companies, investment firms, charter schools, and private schools. Communicated with IT managers, and chief operating officers. Negotiated contracts that ranged from $1,000 to $35,000.
· Built a territory from ground zero.
Lab Assistant (1988 to 1990) Houston Biotechnology – Houston, Texas
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – Main Campus – Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Science Program in Computer Information Systems