604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Dynamic, self-driven sales professional seeking position in Food Sales within an organization that prizes an accomplished individual with a strong passion for sales success and a proven talent for building profitable relationships.
A top sales producer who has consistently met or exceeded budget over 100% of plan
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 14 years of award-winning sales experience within a world-leading distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies
• Professional manner and outstanding communications, with the ability to present, negotiate and sell vigorously
• Expert at cultivating productive alliances with chefs and owners of restaurants, hotels and institutions
• A strong customer service orientation toward all contacts, internal and external to an organization
• Unwavering optimism and perseverance to weather the challenges of a highly-competitive industry
• Enthusiastic and proactive leadership qualities to motivate, develop, guide and empower others to succeed
• Lead Generation & Cold Calling | Territory Startup & Development | Consultative Sales Solutions
Account Management (Local & National Markets) | Broad Product Expertise
CHERNON WARD COMPANY, River Park, IL
1989 - Present
• Regarded as a valued contributor in the development, evolution and growth of this $375 million company.
• Single-handedly designed and built a solid base of business in upscale North Park area, growing territory from the ground up to a stable, revenue-producing sales region (currently 75 accounts generating a total of $10 million annually).
• Procured a very high-profile and impressive list of accounts that has included Renee & Casper's, No-Hoa's, Marlin & Peter's, Showalter's, Eleganza Grill and Tapas; also, Hotel River Park, Riverfront Fitness Club and The Culinary Institute.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process in local and national markets, including chain accounts. Submit bids, negotiate contracts, create consultative sales solutions and monitor account activity (e.g., accounts receivable).
• Win over business from competition by demonstrating keen product expertise and by providing superior service. Keep abreast of changes in the foodservice industry.
• Chosen to participate in company's pride committee, a select "think-tank" group of sales representatives and senior managers who meet to discuss new business strategies and improvements in customer service and product offerings.
Familiar with various computer applications, including Windows, E-Mail and company-based sales programs