604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Efficient and dependable self-starter seeking employment in an organization that values an individual with a solid work history, strong people skills and a high degree of personal integrity.
• Versatile and multi-tasked, with the ability to take on greater levels of responsibility.
• Conscientious and resourceful; maintain positive attitude; effective under pressure.
• A personable team player who relates well with peers, supervisors and customers.
• Recognized for superior service skills and willingness to go the "extra mile."
• Well-organized and detail-minded; excel in problem solving and follow through.
CITY COLLEGE, Chicago, IL
Microsoft Word I and Microsoft Excel I
• On-the-job training in automated airline and centralized reservation systems (Apollo)
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in domestic business-related travel
CARLTON TRAVEL, Chicago, IL
1986 - 2003
Senior Travel Counselor
Permanent Travel Agent for The Ingalls Corporation
(Earlier clients included Chicago Bank, Amsen Oil, Coty Electric and Natchez Automotive)
Originally hired by Golden Travel which later became Carlton Travel. Maintained initial task of hand delivering airline tickets to client companies in downtown Chicago. Quickly demonstrated a sound understanding of travel business leading to more advanced duties as Travel Agent.
• Worked in a highly-effective manner with a number of corporate clients in planning and coordinating their VIP and domestic travel. Secured airline tickets/reservations and ground transportation. Arranged hotel and theater accommodations.
• Selected to join 12-person team in launch of a new travel office for major downtown client.
• Gained client confidence by focusing on quality service, attention and follow through.
• Received numerous awards and commendations for work performance.
PAUL CONNOR'S, Chicago, IL
Restaurant Wait Staff
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL FIELD, Chicago, IL
PLAY IT NOW, Las Vegas, NV