International Business Consultant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Profit driven and quality conscious business analyst with 7 years of progressive, international experience. Proven track record of significant revenue and profit growth. Experienced at building successful home improvement/kitchen furniture retail operations from the "ground up." Take pride in ability to motivate, energize and lead to successful outcomes. Sincere and honest with a high level of personal and professional integrity. Genuine team player, committed to organizational success. Known for excellent interpersonal skills; interact favorably with clients/staff from all cultures and backgrounds. Bilingual English/Russian.
FJK, Inc., New Haven, CT
2000 - Present
• Collaborated with executives from Exigen Group, a multi-national IT solutions provider, to design and develop a performance support system for the sales force.
• Spearheaded the formulation of the company business strategy. Conducted analytical market research to identify and develop methodologies to introduce revenue management systems to large, retail chain operators. Reported directly to the president.
• Teamed with senior managers from KPMG to develop a comprehensive business strategy to position a company spin-off for an acquisition by a Fortune 1000 corporation.
SFB Corporation, New York, NY
1999 - 2000
• Supervised business planning for a container shipping subsidiary with a work force of 20,000.
• Identified problems and proposed solutions based on research, interviews, observation and documentation analysis.
• Presented results to company's top executives. Presentation provided compelling evidence to implement alternative models for workflow/customer relationship management system to be used by the subsidiary, and ultimately, divest the subsidiary. Subsidiary was divested within one year.
Romanov Enterprises, Hartford, CT
1995 - 1999
• Developed and established a successful high-end kitchen furniture retail operation from conception to completion in an economically challenged region.
• Recruited, trained and managed all employees, from sales staff to technical personnel.
• Achieved profitability during first year; Compound Annual Growth Rate over 40%.
• Created two more retail operations due to high sales demand and the expansion of product line to include home improvement items and household furniture.
• Devised and implemented comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to ensure consistent profit optimization.
• Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project 2000,MS Front Page, Visio, Simply Accounting, Internet, scan, fax and HTML.
University of Connecticut, Hartford, Connecticut
M.B.A., International Business
Key Courses: Management, Human Resources, Business Strategy, Marketing, Accounting and Finance.
Connecticut College, Fairfield, Connecticut
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada - http://www.resumeresources.ca