604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
LICENSED CLINICAL PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR
Master of Arts-Psychology Graduate, with considerable experience working with the public in diverse business environments. Strong, articulate communicator who exudes a polished, professional, and personable demeanor. Compassionate and caring individual, able to cultivate and establish trusting relationships. Self-financed education and maintained a high academic standing. Computer skills include proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
University of Illinois at Chicago
GPA: 4.0, - Graduated with Honors
Curriculum highlights include:
- Intellectual Assessments
- Personality Assessments
- Insight-Oriented Psychotherapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Clinical Skills
- Research Design and Methods
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS
2000 - Present
• Work under supervision of Licensed Psychologist in providing family and individual counseling for cases referred by insurance companies and Employee Assistant Programs.
• Entrusted with independently handling assigned book of cases since the first day of hire.
• Compile and prepare progress notes for caseload of 25 families.
• Consult with Psychologist in referring cases to psychiatrists or other outside professionals.
NORTHEAST COUNSELING SERVICES
1999 - 2000
• Worked under supervision of Licensed Psychologist in providing full range of family and individual counseling for cases referred by The Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS). Concurrently managed individual caseload of 10 families.
• Assisted and supported families with the re*unification process.
• Compiled and prepared detailed caseworker status reports every 3 months and forwarded to DCFS for further evaluation.
• Invited by key management to remain on staff after graduation, due to results-oriented attitude, willingness to learn, and favorable responses from agency clients.
MORTGAGE BANKING SERVICE
• Provided full range of administrative and sales support to mortgage brokers.
• Compiled all pertinent data for loan application. Forwarded to underwriting for processing.
M & P MARKET RESEARCH
1997 - 1999
• Conducted full range of business-to-business and consumer market research surveys via telephone utilizing qualified leads list.
• Trained other associates in procedures and protocols.
• Consistently maintained daily completion ratios set forth by management.
SECOND NATIONWIDE BANK
1993 - 1997
• Promoted, processed, underwrote and closed full range of home equity, personal and unsecured consumer loans.
• Initiated mortgage applications and forwarded to Buffalo Grove, Illinois branch for further processing and approval.
BUGS BE GONE
1990 - 1993
• Marketed and sold pest-control services to residential and corporate accounts throughout the Chicagoland area.
• Maintained Top Salesman positioning in Northern Illinois, for 3 consecutive months.
ALL AMERICAN LIFE
1989 - 1990
• Studied for and received Illinois Insurance Producer's License.
• Sold life, health and disability insurance products.
• Generated new business through cold calling and referrals.
PRWRA Joellyn Wittenstein-Schwerdlin - A-1 Quality Résumés & Career Services - 1819 Oriole Drive - Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007 - 847-285-1145 - 847-285-1838 fax - email@example.com - http://www.prwra.com/a-1resumes/