Product Manager Assistant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
M.B.A., Global Management, Marketing
Key Subject Areas:
• Global Management • Competitive Analysis
• International Marketing Management • B2B Marketing Strategic Management
• Marketing Management • New Product Development Management
• Brand Management • Quantitative Management
BA, French Literature, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, 1997
MARKETING INTERN PROJECT
World Management Concepts, Cambridge, MA
1999 - Present
PRODUCT MANAGER ASSISTANT, MARKETING INTERN
Assigned to Construction Chemical Products division.
Business Development Project: Extend Business model from "physical product" to "service."
• Researched North American and Asian market to discover construction industry drives, trends, and customer needs.
• Developed target customer questionnaire to establish requirements, such as acceptable price range, service times, and annual need.
• Interviewed other construction chemical products companies to identify potential competitors and estimate market size.
Potential Customer Pool Project: construction chemical shrinkage reducing admixtures product.
• Researched top 500 international design firms, identifying specific fields by concentration and historic revenue.
• Identified big companies/alliances and branches to obtain accounts; crosschecked current W.R. Grace customer lists to avoid overlap.
• Established customer pool list for product and delivered to product manager.
Operating Plan Development Project: Marketing forecast for potential and available product markets.
• Gathered data from SAP to forecast current market share obtained from potential market and available market.
• Reviewed past-year budget to derive reasonable estimate for forecasted operating budget.
Product Development Project: Product distribution analysis of potential North American market place.
• Participated in 6-person, cross-functional team, assembled from R&D, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing to develop product.
• Extracted SAP data and designed data pool in Access to segment customers for specific and targeted markets.
• Conducted sales analysis to qualified customers for annual purchases and determined buying behaviors.
RELATED EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Established the English study campaign for 2,800 students and trained 32 teachers in curriculum.
• Directed marketing and advertising campaign to attract potential students into English study program.
• Managed quarterly budget of $45,000, allocating funds for English study program.
• Visited five schools weekly to teach English and consult in-school events.
• Assisted bidding and marketing campaign for government construction.
• Aided bidding campaign for government construction.
• Assisted corporate clients with business presentations.
• Drafted market development plan.
Elementary School, Taipei, Taiwan
1998 - 1999
English Institution, Taipei, Taiwan
1997 - 1998
English Event Consultant/Coordinator/Instructor
Elementary School, Taipei, Taiwan
1994 - 1997
Construction Co., LTD, Taipei, Taiwan
1993 - 1994
Vice President Assistant
Engineer Construction Co., LTD, Taipei, Taiwan
1992 - 1993
General Manager Assistant
• Personnel Management - Jung Ling Engineer Construction
• English Culture/Language Certificate - London Guildhall University
Computer Construction, Networking, MINITAB, C++, UNIX
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database, SAP, SIEBEL
Best Teacher of the Year 1999, Elementary School
PRWRA Nick Marino - Outcome Resumes and Career Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Bishop, TX 78343