Pharmaceutical Sales Person
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
HIRING ASSETS / OFFERED VALUE
• Able to identify and capture market opportunities: expansion, revenues and support.
• Technology savvy: MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint; Internet.
• Relationship building successes are complemented by a pre-med background, an insatiable need to learn - and use - "real world" applications, and a competitive nature balanced with high integrity. Core Strengths:
• Direct and Indirect Sales
• Medical Terminology/Processes
• Customer-Focused Selling Strategies
• Market Positioning
• Physician Relationships
• Territory Management
Invotech Pharmaceuticals, New York, NY
Pharmaceutical Sales Shadowing
• Shadowed sales professional's marketing/sales of pharmaceutical products in the Metro St. Paul territory. Invotech Pharmaceuticals is a leading innovator in pharmaceuticals with core therapeutic areas of cardiovascular disease/antithrombosis; central nervous system diseases; cancer; and internal medicine.
Exposed to sales of
• Hesotiph® (sodium hyaluronate), pain of knee osteoarthritis; Prolest® (clopidogrel bisulfate), antiplatelet; Anopro® (zolpidem tartrate), #1 hypnotic worldwide; and Ziomax® (irbesartan) antihypertensive.
• Observed pharmaceutical sales representative's physician education on products and physiological disorders that products are intended to treat. Noted aspects of representative's role:
• Building access to key physicians with value-added programs; proactive market research, competitor analysis and market trends; analytical sales planning; impact tracking; follow-up.
AAFJ, University of St. Thomas, St. Thomas - St. Paul
1999 - Present
Relationship Building & Cultivation
• Challenged to "sell" an international ministry's intangibles on university campus of 15,000+ students. Leadership and team contributions included:
• Prospected to raise initial financial support to begin at UST. Achieved goal in 3 months - well below the national average of 9-12 months.
• Represented a regional territory, building a college-wide support base of non-profit contributors.
• Served as On-Call Coordinator for a 5-state conference of over 1,200 attendees: speakers, events, etc.
• Communicated with target audiences: published a monthly newsletter, and conducted presentations for diverse audiences: individuals, small groups of 20-30, large groups of up to 150.
• Managed a $10,000-budget advertising campaign to a market of over 15,000 college students.
• Led a global trip to Turkey for 9 college students: Promotions, Transportation, Accommodations, Itinerary, and Direct Supervision during travel.
• Mentored volunteers and staff, led weekly meetings, and participated in extensive sessions for vision casting, strategy formulation and tactical planning. Surveyed and interviewed decision-makers.
Abbott Northwestern Health Center, Minneapolis, MN
1994 - 1996
Physician / Surgeon Shadowing
• Accompanied a general surgeon on rounds for two years during breaks and summers.
• Interacted with patients and families; participated in surgeon's consultations with medical sales reps.
• Observed operative and post-operative procedures, dictation/notes, and prescription decision-making.
University of, St. Thomas AAFJ - St. Paul, MN
1999 - Present
Lead Development /Administrative Staff
Hoye Construction, Shakopee, MN
1992 - 1999
Foreman: Roofing / Carpenter
Financed educational expenses through 1999 with construction jobs, earning performance-based promotion, entrusted with training and direction of work teams.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Arts, Biology
Nationally recognized program for vigorous research, at the forefront of genetics and pre-med biology:
• Calculus & Physics
• Inorganic Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Cell Biology
• Developmental Biology
School of Leadership: AAFJ, San Francisco, CA
• Completed graduate-level 8-week program in 4 weeks with high grades.
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - 1812 Red Fox Road - St. Cloud, MN 56301 - email@example.com - (320) 253-0975 - (320) 253-1790 fax