Petroleum Engineer Energy Industry Copy
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
OIL AND GAS FIELD PRODUCTION
Professional with 20+ years oil field and drilling rig experience - willing to travel and relocate. Enthusiastic oil safety professional with proven skills in:
• Crew Supervision • Relief Barge Pusher
• Pedistral Crane Operator • On Scene Incident Commander
• Experienced Driller • Hazardous Materials Technician
• First Responder • Confined Space Team Leader
Strong team member, able to motivate crews to accomplish high production rates while maintaining high safety methods and practices.
Helix Oil Company, Cheyenne, Wyoming
1983 - Present
PRODUCTION OPERATOR II
Operated all instrumentation vessels, trucks, and cranes. Operated production wells, injection wells and pumps. Provided safety training on full range of safety topics. Served on the Fire Brigade and Safety Committee for four years.
• Achieved oil treatment chemical reduction by new process.
• Reduced workforce through reprioritization of work responsibilities.
• Served as Hazardous Materials On-Scene Commander.
• Trained staff as Hazardous Materials Training Instructor - OSHA/ANSI/API.
• Acted as Confined Space & H2S Hazards Instructor.
• Receive Individual Achievement award as result of actions during blowout and fire on drilling rig.
Octagon Productions, Cheyenne, Wyoming
1982 - 1983
Drove a roustabout crew in a pipeline operation to achieve high production goals.
Doyle Drilling, Cheyenne, Wyoming
1980 - 1982
Geo Marine, Long Beach, CA
1977 - 1980
PEDISTAL CRANE OPERATOR
Hazardous Material Tech II...Hazard Communication...H2S...Confined Space/Structural Rescue...First Responder...E.M.T...S.T.O.P. Safety Program...Spill Prevention, Control & Counter Measure (SPCC)...Chemical Storage & Spill Clean-Up...Respiratory Training Including SCBA, SAR, and APR...Lock Out/Tag Out...Competent Person - Excavation...Exposure Control...American Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR.
Member - National Search and Rescue (1990-Present)
Cheyenne Fire School - Auto-Extraction Instructor...Rope Rescue Instructor...Ropes and Knots Instructor.
Park County Search and Rescue - Emergency Location Transmitter...Incident Command System...Global Positioning Systems...White Water Rescue...Man Tracking...Map and Compass...Certified Padi Diving.
National Ski Patrol - Patrol Leader (1988-92)...Winter Emergency Care...Winter Survival.
Yellowstone National Park - Basic Fire School/Fire Behavior...Helicopter Training.
PRWRA Corey Edwards - Partnering For Success - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - http://www.Resumes4Results.com