Marketing Manager National Accounts
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
National Accounts Sales/Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing / Brand Management / Distribution / Product Promotion / Pricing / Advertising
Summary of Qualifications
· Award-winning telecommunications and enterprise solutions professional with over 17 years’ experience in direct and wholesale sales/marketing of highly competitive products with emphasis in sales and brand management, distribution, product promotion, pricing, and advertising.
· Proven success in new market penetration, account development, and retention.
· Strong familiarity with Nortel, Cisco, NEC, Lucent, Hitachi and Mitel voice, data, and convergence products.
FAST BREAK TECHNOLOGIES, Chicago, IL
2001 – 2004
Director, National Accounts
Develops key strategic National Account alliances with domestic Market Leaders within North America for provision of integrated telecommunication services including voice and data cabling, audio/visual, fiber optic riser backbone, access control, sound, and DC power wiring.
· Manages $10 million National Accounts program for Fortune 100 clients.
· Generates new business opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS, Chicago, IL
1991 – 2001
Strategic Accounts Manager
Oversaw selling of PBX /data products and services to major corporate clients; generated repeat business on 75% of accounts; prepared and made proposals; coordinated internal efforts in providing customized solutions; and communicated with customers following sale and installation of equipment/services.
· Consistently exceeded $20 million annual sales quotas by an average of 138% per year.
· Developed strategic account plans for growth and penetration among Fortune 500 prospects.
· Implemented new business models for enterprise and services business.
· Maintained customer retention rate of 100%.
· Awarded several multi-million dollar contract agreements with key National Accounts.
· Accepted into “President’s Club” every year of employment.
RCA BUSINESS TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, Naperville, IL
District Sales Manager - Midwest Area
1990 – 1991
Supervised 13-state Midwest region, 14 account executive sales territories, and corresponding sales support functions. Supported sales of Hitachi, Lexar, Mitel, Octel, Centigram and Boston Technology products. Developed and implemented sales policies, programs, and business plans; prepared expense budgets; administered corporate pricing plans; analyzed competitive markets; and provided intervention to problem areas.
· Led National Accounts sales quota attainment with 330% (1990).
· Accepted into “President’s Club” (1990).
· Recognized as “District Sales Manager of the Year” (1991).
National Accounts Manager -Hospitality Industry
1987 – 1989
Managed sales of PBX and automated voice mail communication products to major domestic lodging chains including Hyatt Hotels, Radisson Hotels, Stouffer Hotels and Resorts, Ritz Carlton, Embassy Suites, Harley Hotels and Holiday Inn.
· Annually exceeded $2 million sales quota.
· Consistently performed within the top 10% of Account Executives and National Accounts Managers.
· Named top National Accounts Manager in Midwestern Region (1989).
· Led Midwest Region in sales quota attainment with 245% (1989).
· Accepted into “President’s Club” (1987–1989).
· Promoted to District Sales Manager - Midwest Area (1989).
SUPERIOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, Chicago, IL
Senior National Accounts Manager (United Airlines)
Developed and implemented strategic and tactical plans addressing sales and marketing focus Fortune 100 accounts.
· Closed $500 million sale for major Fortune 100 client.
· Earned “President’s Club” recognition.
Sales Manager - National Accounts Branch
Supervised sales management function of home-based National Accounts representative representing four account territories.
· Exceeded quota expectations by 190%, earning top Sales Manager position in Midwest territory.
· Reduced sales force by 50% and reassigned personnel to groups with higher sales potential. Result was 100% increase in group's output.
· Spearheaded training efforts of sales team in business assurance, asset management and collection, and time management.
· Pre-sold revolutionary new service package six months prior to availability, and closed sales following package’s release.
· Earned “Achievers Club” recognition (1986).
· Accepted into “President’s Club” (1986).
· Promoted to Senior National Accounts Manager (1986).
NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERISTY, DeKalb, IL
DENVER UNIVERSITY, Denver, CO
B.A., Social Sciences
Patricia Traina-Duckers - The Resume Writer - email@example.com