Business Support Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Proven ability to identify and capture market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues, and improve profit contributions in a variety of industries. Built a reputation for achievement in account and contract negotiations by persuasive communication and assertive negotiation with strong deal-closing abilities.
• Account Management and Retention • Proposal and Presentation
• Strategic Planning • Team Leadership
• Business Development • Customer Liaison and Service
SALES AND MARKETING
• Consistently exceeded sales goal by an average of 150%, out of 220 sales representatives.
• Ranked within top 5% overall each month and achieved company's highest honor "Best of the Best" for outstanding leadership and personal contribution.
• Increased new business by 22% within first year and consistently increased business by 14% thereafter.
• Cold-called, serviced and maintained 100+ small business accounts in a major metropolitan area.
• Received "V.I.P. Rookie of the Quarter" Award, for outstanding sales in 1988.
• Increased sales by 17% in one year, assisting clients achieve their marketing goals.
• Managed a one million-dollar annual budget, monitoring daily expense reports to stay within budget projections.
• Successfully negotiated a half million-dollar training reimbursement grant from the State of Idaho, enabling company to conduct necessary training.
• Created, developed and implemented all recognition programs, contests, events and incentives on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Proficient with several software applications including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, OCIS, IEX, and Lotus.
MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
• Supervised a team of 20 customer service representatives; trained, monitored, developed and evaluated progress of staff.
• Led a team of up to 19 to the "Top Team Award", out of up to 30 teams.
• Consistently recognized for many accomplishments, promoted to supervisor within six months of hire date.
CLIENT RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION
• Developed and maintained key relationships, community events and programs with several area and national philanthropic organizations.
• Served as liaison between company and Microsoft team; selected for outsourcing contract/launch of Microsoft network in 1995.
• Handled 60-90 customer service calls daily; successfully resolving customer service issues.
Helix International, Boise, ID
1993 - Present
Business Support Manager
Bradford Business Associates, Clearwater, FL
1987 - 1993
World Management Concepts, Bellevue, OH
1979 - 1987
Advertising Sales Executive
University of South Florida
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications and Public Relations
PRWRA Denette Jones - Accurate Typing Services - http://www.accuratetypingservices.com - email@example.com