Sales Representative Pharmaceutical
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Successful sales professional seeking an opportunity to continue applying skills, knowledge, and leadership in the marketing of products with medical professionals. Consistently maintain established relationships with healthcare professionals. Accomplished in identifying and capturing market opportunities to accelerate expansion, increase revenues and improve profit contributions. Extensive background in new product launch, product management and account management and retention.
Areas of Expertise
• New Product Launch and Positioning
• New Territory Development and Penetration
• Special Events and Meeting Planning
• Public Speaking and Seminar Presentations
• Customer Service and Satisfaction
• Account Management and Retention
REED PHARMACEUTICALS, Salt Lake City, UT
1991 - Present
Senior Sales Representative
Successfully promoted various products in the Asthma and Allergy markets to physicians, hospitals and pharmacies. Worked closely with team members and specialty representatives to coordinate plans, strategies and programs for various products. Created business plans, including physician-targeting lists, to better analyze data on a routine basis and more effectively utilize resources.
• Synergy Award, 1999
• District Representative of the Year, 1999, 1998 (runner up), 1994
• President's Cup Award - Runner Up, 1993
• CAPS III Level (out of IV)
• Outstanding and Very Good ratings throughout tenure
• Product Educational Seminars
• Advanced ITC Training
• ITC Training
• Pre-ITC Training
DOYLE HEALTHCARE, INC, Provo, UT
1990 - 1991
Managed the Great Basin territory. Marketed and merchandised for major retail accounts including WalMart, Eckerd Drugs, Drug Emporium, Albertsons, and K&B.
MANNING BISCUITS, Salt Lake City, UT
1987 - 1990
Managed territory and acted as company representative to Malone & Hyde headquarters. Marketed products to retail accounts including Albertsons, Winn Dixie, National, A&P, Adriens, Safeway, and Kroger.
KSFB-TV, Taos, NM
1986 - 1987
Created and developed local programming. Conducted public relations, and television interviewing.
• Utilized professional selling skills, knowledge of the community, and broad network of contacts to achieve success.
• Generated sales in excess of $100,000 per year.
HELIX ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS, Winslow, AZ
1983 - 1986
Lighting and Lamp Specialist
Represented Helix in specialized area of customer service and all activities dealing with the Home Builders Association. Set up and supervised trade-show booths.
• Increased sales volume resulting in over $120,000 per year in revenue.
ARIZONA ELECTRICAL WHOLESALERS, INC, Flagstaff, AZ
1980 - 1983
Lighting and Lamp Specialist
• Increased sales volume by 200% resulting in over $100,000 per year in revenue.
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL UTAH, Provo, UT
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
NATIONAL HOSPITAL PRECEPTORSHIP
SALES AND MARKETING SEMINARS
Hopkins Sales and Marketing
Fashion Sales School
Acme Sales Excellence
Junior League of Salt Lake City
New Life Network Substance Abuse Organization, Past Board Member
Festival International, Past Board Member
Cancer Society Spring Family Faire, Past Fundraiser Chairman