604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Professional skills and qualifications to manage Construction Projects, carry out activities as a Concrete Superintendent Engineer (or Assistant), Construction Superintendent (or Assistant), Estimator, or work in business related to the production of raw material for construction.
· Project Management and Supervision abilities with 25 years experience in Civil projects, large housing, industrial and high bid construction projects, developed for private clients and the government.
· General Construction Auditor.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Leadership in achieving group goals.
· Innovative, dynamic, analytical mind. Openness to change and to evolving technologies and knowledge.
· English and Spanish Languages.
· Readiness to accept new challenges.
· Construction Management software, Word, Excel, and AUTOCAD abilities.
IT Training Center Inc.
General Contractor License - pending exam results
M.Sc. - Construction Management
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
B.S. Civil Engineer
Universidad de Santo Tomás. - Bogotá. - Colombia
Terry Bell Company, Inc.
2003 – present
Researcher – Cement Industry
National Registry of Professional Appraisers
1988 - 2002
License RNAP No. 453-376 (Colombia)
· Managed construction projects: Housing, Commercial, and Government Buildings, Roadways and Bridges, Sewers, Water and Gas supplies, Erosion and Environmental Control.
· Guided and coordinated Architecture and Engineering teams.
· Took decisions on bidding strategies and budgets.
· Directed marketing for the firm’s projects.
1979 – 1987
· Negotiated bids and contracts amounting to $40 million per year.
· Directed labor relations resulting in eight years without a labor stoppage.
· Ensured industrial safety compliance to achieve a 30% reduction in injuries.
· Managed overall control of the technical areas of the firm.
General Contractor (Independent)
1978 – 1979
Managed the building of commercial facilities including construction of buildings, warehouses, and showrooms for Massey Ferguson, Ford, and Mazda dealers.
1977 – 1978
Project Superintendent Engineer
Managed construction of the Coffee Growers Federation Building.
Professional Courses and Seminars
· General Contractor License.
IT Training Center Inc.
Pending exam results.
· National Seminar of Bamboo. - Regional Society of Engineers, 2001.
· ISO 9000 - Quality Systems - SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2000.
· AutoCad 14. SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 2000.
· International Seminar Whitetopping - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 2000.
· Design and Construction of gas systems. - SENA (Colombian Apprenticeship Service), 1999.
· Integral Pricing Seminar and Workshop - Colombian Real Estate Network, 1998.
· World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1996.
· World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1994.
· Finance Course - Price Waterhouse, 1994.
· Integral Pricing Seminar and Workshop - Arquiplan Ltda., 1994
· Managing Housing Projects - Arquiplan Ltda., 1994.
· New Computer Applications for Construction Project Management - Andes University, 1993.
· World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1992.
· AutoCad 10 - Compuclub Ltda., 1991.
· World of Concrete - ASOCRETO (Colombian Concrete Institute), 1990.
· Negotiation Abilities - Corporation University of Ibagué, 1990.
· Computer Project Planning and Control - Corporation University of Ibagué, 1989.
· Seminar on Auditing and Integral Control Projects - CAMACOL (Colombian Chamber of Construction), 1989.
· Planning and Management of Housing Projects - CENAC (National Center of Construction Research), 1988.
· Seminar on Pricing Urban and Rural Real Estate - CAMACOL (Colombian Chamber of Construction), 1988.
· Concrete and Mortar Technology, 1987.
· Sixth International Conference on Cost Engineering - Mexico, 1980.
Marie L. Cajuste - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.cv-Xpress.com