Computer Technician System Design
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Technical professional with 10 years experience maintaining computers and software as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
• Strong technical troubleshooting and analysis skills balanced with strengths in communication, teamwork, and leadership.
• Key areas of knowledge, training and experience encompass:
• Local Area Networks (LAN) • Windows NT • Novell Netware Systems
• Software Conversion • System Upgrades • Component Level Repair
• Hardware Installation • Software Installation • System Integration
• Computer Assembly • Database Management • End-User Training
• System Design and Installation: Built computer systems to customer specification for private clients, as field technician and as computer consultant.
- Installed computer, forms, and database for Network Video and other private clients.
- Assessed customer needs, ordered components, assembled computer systems and installed and configured software and peripherals for ENVISION customers.
- Installed and configured MAC-based desktop computers in a classroom environment.
• System Repair and Troubleshooting: Diagnosed and repaired computers to component and software level, establishing alternative repair procedures to meet customer needs.
- Performed telephone and on-site troubleshooting for clients as field technician.
- Performed Y2K system upgrades, and hardware and software upgrades as field technician.
• Networking: Set up local area networks for classroom projects.
- Configured a multi-computer local area network using Windows 98 for class project.
- Managed file systems, storage devices, network servers and workstations.
• End User Training: Provided training to end users on systems use and operating systems as a field technician and consultant.
Manatee Community College, Valdosta, GA
A.A.S., Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Athens, GA
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Credentials
Acme Software Systems, Atlanta, GA
2000 - Present
Contractor, Atlanta, GA
1997 - 2000
Helix Microsystems, Atlanta, GA
1992 - 1997