604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE: RHODE ISLAND TERRITORY
Enthusiastic and creative salesperson who consistently exceeds goals and develops strong working relationships with customers and co-workers. Extensive field sales and retail experience, as well as national account management and resulting volume growth.
Desired challenge is full-time consumer product field sales within Rhode Island area, with emphasis on account development, creativity and cementing relationships with buyers, store managers and store personnel.
BELLS AND WHISTLES, Providence, Rhode Island
2004 - Present
Develop creative promotions and displays for this small retail gift store. Steer customers to products and gift items that meet their needs. Suggest additional purchases and process payments. Assist in ordering inventory and selecting new products. Part-time position.
REVLON INC, Providence, Rhode Island
1998 - 2003
National Sales Assistant Manager
Cosmetic & Fragrance Division "On-Site" local manager for CVS Drug Corporation, Revlon's #4 Top National Account, reporting directly to Vice-President in New York corporate headquarters.
• Built Revlon sales from $25 to $30 million within a 3-year period. Grew sales through Corporate Consultant role to 4 Senior CVS buyers and developed strategies for better space, location, inventory and merchandising.
• Chosen as key contact for all CVS cosmetic personnel, from cosmeticians to Vice-President of Merchandising. Recommended and installed 1-800 number in home office for use by stores, buyers, and distribution centers.
• Increased 1999 Revlon footage +20% by 1) aggressively penetrating account, 2) excellent implementation of new product launches and 3) targeted account-specific marketing programs.
• Created biannual (1998, 2000 and 2002) store wall planogram/diagram for all 1,800 stores nationwide. Used customer data to develop recommendation for footage allocation, location, placement and display for 700 Revlon cosmetic items. Continually updated and refined selection based on sell-through, promotions and new product introductions.
• Created CVS-specific programs for new product launches, such as a Lasting/ColorStay promotion to showcase 2 simultaneous new product launches.
• Collaborated with CVS management to strategically market new product launches and CVS-specific programs, which were captured in quarterly business plans and forecasts.
• Planned, executed and made quarterly presentations to CVS and Revlon management, resulting in increased focus and exposure for Revlon."Point person" for execution of a variety of joint Revlon/CVS national contests, sweepstakes and special public relations events, ranging from cosmetician contests to hosting celebrities such as Cindy Crawford and Daisy Fuentes.
• Developed sales market audit process and materials in response to need for more organized and comprehensive competitive data.
• Significantly improved communication flow and process between Revlon sales people, Revlon corporate offices and CVS headquarters.
REVLON INC, Boston, Massachusetts
1996 - 1998
Field Sales Representative - Cosmetic & Fragrance Division
Covered 20,000 stores in Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire as Revlon Store representative.
• Promoted to National Accounts management after 10 months due to territory sales results and positive feedback from store managers and CVS management.
• Produced an 18 % increase in Revlon sales by delivering aggressive sales plans and forecasts for stock cosmetic items as well as promotional launches.
• Managed, trained, and provided continual support for 3 Revlon merchandisers within the Massachusetts/Maine/New Hampshire territory.
MARRIOTT RESIDENCE INN, Clearwater, Florida
1995 - 1996
Account Sales Manager
Presented and effectively sold Marriott's most difficult intangible product-an extended stay hotel concept-to large corporate and select small accounts throughout Pinellas County.
• Developed new business totaling $1 million in sales revenue in a 12-month period.
• Created sales programs which significantly increased the average daily rate and occupancy of the property located in Tarpon Springs.
• Conducted extensive competitive research and analysis within market to ensure proper position, pricing and marketing of the property.
• Efficiently analyzed, made recommendations and completed the annual budgeting process for the entire department.
INNISBROOK RESORT & GOLF CLUB, Tarpon Springs, Florida
Hands-on training experience in account management for a major resort property.
• Demonstrated proficiency in virtually all aspects of this 1,000 acre renowned resort, ranging from convention services to front desk management and proactive customer service.
BROWN UNIVERSITY, Providence, Rhode Island
COUNTRYSIDE HIGH SCHOOL, Clearwater, Florida
PRWRA Gail Frank - Frankly Speaking - Tampa, FL 33626 - http://www.callfranklyspeaking.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - (813) 926-1353 - (813) 926-1092 fax