604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Entreprenurial Manager with ten years of sales, business development, customer relations, and project management experience in the consumer products and services industry.
SFB, Dover, DE
1995 - Present
Owner/National Sales Director
Started Company to provide low cost, quality CD manufacturing services to musicians and multimedia studios. Conceptualize, negotiate, and develop new business relationships with value-added resellers across North America. Speak at industry conferences to potential clients interested in designing and manufacturing their own compact discs. Highlights include:
• Managed all aspects of product cycle and total quality control, including supervision and coordination among clients and manufacturing companies.
• Designed and implemented customer specific databases to meet clients' pricing needs.
• Directly responsible for over $650,000 in sales with a 30% gross profit per year due to pricing management, lower internal cost structure, individualized customer focus, and quality control measures.
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Wilmington, DE
1992 - 1995
Information Technology Associate
Supported operation of mainframe and mid-range computing equipment. Led three person data storage team during large due diligence process. Maintained data archives and company reporting and coordinated system problem solutions.
• Computer-aided design on PC and MAC platforms: Quark Press, Illustrator, Photoshop, Streamline, and PageMaker
• Design database structures using Microsoft Access
University of Delaware, Newark, DE
Bachelor of Arts, Information Systems