Data Entry Specialist Best
934 Beacon Street, Worchester, MA 00142 / Tel# (256) 555-2239 Email: email@example.com
Data entry position utilizing information systems knowledge and technology skills.
Recent information systems graduate with experience in data entry and system analysis. Identified system improvements to reduce cost and increase reliability. Developed summary reports to track activity. Secured databases using latest technology tools.
· Data Entry
· Order Processing
· System Analysis
· Security Analysis
· Form Design
· Customer Service
OUTDOORS ACCESSORIES, INC., Worchester, MA
2001 - Present
Data Entry Specialist
Entered sales, purchasing, and payroll data for a chain of five retail stores. Analyzed data entry systems and prepared recommendations for system-wide improvements. Explored security vulnerabilities in data entry system and procedures.
· Designed standard input form to ensure consistent and complete data entry at each sales site.
· Applied information systems guidelines to identify redundancies and inconsistencies in data processing systems. Recommended consolidations resulted in a savings of $25,000.
· Implemented thorough, regular security scans to track and address potential data risks.
NEW ENGLAND PRESERVES, Worchester, MA
2000 - 2001
Order Entry Clerk
Processed orders received via phone, e-mail, and regular mail. Maintained log of daily orders as well as weekly and monthly totals. Communicated and resolved customer issues.
· Reduced average processing time by 28% using standard protocols for order processing.
· Developed summary reports of order entries to identify activity patterns and sales trends.
· Recorded, organized, and communicated customer feedback to provide management with data for decision making.
Associate of Arts Degree (Management Information Systems), 2000
MASSACHUSETTS COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Worchester, MA