Marketing Manager Media
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
Six years experience in sales and marketing, brand management, media planning, buying, monitoring, corporate communication, market research, and building client relationship for business development.
• Managerial and Leadership • Effective Forecasting and Planning
• Sales-Exceptional Customer Service • Negotiation
• Communication and Interpersonal Relations • Effective Networking
• Event Management and Promotion • Placement and Advertising
• Problem Solving • Target Achievement
Sports Retail Ltd., Indianapolis, Indiana
2000 - Present
Manager Marketing Services
• Managed advertising campaigns for sports equipment retailer.
• Coordinated a team of 4 professionals to provide marketing services.
Highland Associates Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
1998 - 2000
Managed brands of major consumer food, beverage, and entertainment producers.
Doyle Engineering Software Services, Indianapolis, Indiana
1993 - 1998
• Managed marketing campaigns for high-end engineering CADD/CAM systems.
• Served six-month internship as a management trainee.
Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana
Masters, Management Studies (Marketing)
College of Engineering, Indianapolis, Indiana
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
• Periodic sales and marketing training from principle software developers.
• Periodic training on Media Buying and Planning, Media Effectiveness and New Media.
• Training in Retail Operations, Retailing Innovations, and Marketing.
• MS Office, Customized Packages and Internet Applications
PRWRA Anup Bhatia - First Impression Management Consultancy - P. O. Box: 44062 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org