604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Account Management • Business Relationship Management • Customer Service
· 15+ years of sales management experience from inception to successful conclusion. Developed reputation for consistently exceeding targets.
· Demonstrate strong work ethic. Optimistic about ability to perform the job and tenacious in making it happen.
· Change agent. Adept at recognizing/launching steps needed to attain objectives. Thrive on challenges to overcome obstacles with solutions that are sound and financially feasible.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (network, collaborate, negotiate); build positive, effective business relationships.
· Effective team manager. Build confidence in others and motivate them to achieve goals. Use people skills to build group involvement and increase participation from entire group.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, Sprint
2002 – Present
· Research, assess needs and offer communications solutions to national and international companies.
ACCOUNT REP, Choice One Communications
2000 – 2002
· Achieved 107% of YTD quota in 21-month period. Sold local, long distance and DSL Internet services.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, VanDyk Business Systems
1999 – 2000
NETWORK PRINTER SPECIALIST, Amcom/Copy World
1998 – 1999
· Managed entire selling cycle—prospecting, assessing client needs, presentation, close, training, follow-up—for copiers and network printers. Consistently earned monthly sales recognitions.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Hickson’s Xerox Agency
1996 – 1998
· Managed office while exceeding sales targets by 130%.
VP of MARKETING, North Shore Financial Services, Inc.
1990 – 1996
· Key player in generating customers and transitioning financial services company from start-up to successful, sound enterprise.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Freedom Health Plan
1987 – 1990
· Through consultative selling in meetings with senior executives and presentations to the company, significantly increased customer base.
SALES REP, Penn-Del Directory, Inc.
1986 – 1987
· Sold advertising space in Bell of Pennsylvania Yellow Pages, generating $1.5 million in annual revenue. Within 12 months achieved 115% of quota for growth and 120% in new business.