604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
DRIVER - LOCAL & TRUCK LOAD
Highly skilled professional qualified by 15+ years of comprehensive experience and visible achievements within prestigious companies. Excellent time management and problem solving abilities: recognized by management and customers for productivity in high stress, deadline critical situations. Maintain highly functional, safe, professional work standards focused on quality control, cost effectiveness and workflow efficiency.
AREAS OF STRENGTH • LICENSE
• Inter-Modal / LTL Delivery • Dispatcher - Safety Director
• Dock Worker/Forklift Driver • Reefer & Flatbed Experience
• HAZ-MAT Material • Supervisory & Training Abilities
• Heated Trailer Experience • Strong Customer Relations Skills
License: CDL Endorsements - HAZMAT Double-Triple Class "A"
Accident-Free - $2+ Million Miles
2000 - Present
• Deliver and pick up freight, F.A.K. Drive 2,000 miles per week, averaging 30 P/D per week.
• Travel through 12 assigned states, with various types of freight, including hazardous goods, food products, automotive parts, and medical supplies.
• Recently awarded Letter of Recognition from the Guarantee Department for continually achieving 100% On-Time Delivery.
1982 - 1999
Driver/Trainer / Dispatcher/Safety Director
• Drove inter-modal routes throughout rail yards and container yards within the Chicago metropolitan area.
• Critiqued performance of all new drivers, evaluating their skill level and ability for potential success in the company.
• Recognized as #1 Senior Driver in the company, with the highest employment longevity.
• Awarded quarterly safety/performance bonuses for 18 consecutive years.
• As Dispatch/Safety Director, supervised 30 drivers on 2 shifts. On-call 24/7 every other week. Implemented and conducted safety programs for all drivers.
Professional CDL Training Institute, Waukesha, Wisconsin
PRWRA Joellyn Wittenstein-Schwerdlin - A-1 Quality Résumés & Career Services - 1819 Oriole Drive - Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007 - 847-285-1145 - 847-285-1838 fax - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.prwra.com/a-1resumes/