604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Dependable team player. Equally competent working independently. Thrive when presented with challenging assignments and persevere to achieve goals. Identify problems/needs and initiate effective solutions. Skilled with work of a technical nature.
· Exceptional organizational skills; service-oriented. Motivated to work efficiently without direct supervision in busy environment. Consistently “get the job done” and exceed expectations. Learn new skills rapidly.
· Creative yet logical in approach to solving problems. Keen interest in people and the outdoors. Place high value on time. Make decisions with bottom line in mind.
· Interact positively with a wide range of people from diverse ages and cultures. Notable listening skills. Build good relationships. Considerate, compassionate and accepting.
CASHIER, Petroplus – Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
2004 – Present
· Courteously and efficiently serve customers and operate cash register. Re-stock merchandise.
MANAGER, C’s Waffle House – Brookfield, Ohio
2002 – 2003
· Managed 15-30 employees. Used computer and specialized software to create schedules, track inventory, enter payroll information, and complete daily and week-end paperwork.
· Hired new employees. Provided training to ensure customers received optimum service.
STYLIST, JC Penney’s Styling Salon – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2000 – 2003
· Provided professional and friendly service in hair care. Established loyal clientele; consulted with clients to design and create an attractive hairstyle. Demonstrated use of hair products; generated sales.
· Competently operated cash register and used IBM computer to book appointments.
COUNTER HELP, Sheetz Inc. – Transfer, Pennsylvania
1996 – 1997
· Delivered efficient, courteous service to customers. Prepared subs following established company guidelines while incorporating special customer requests.
LINE OPERATOR, Joy Cone Company – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1986 – 1996
· Commended for strong work ethic. Operated various equipment and machinery to perform tasks: boxers, cartoners, baggers, forklifts, crushers, jacket machines.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
Fire School • CPR • First Aid • Propane Firefighting
Licensed Cosmetologist, 2000, Penn State Cosmetology – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Hair Designer, Nail Technician; license expires January 2006
EMT Certificate, 1990, Mercer County Living Center – Mercer, Pennsylvania
Graduate, 1988, Mercer High School – Mercer, Pennsylvania
Jane Roqueplot - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.janecos.com