Worldwide Marketing And Brand Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Marketing and Advertising Professional with eight years of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) experience within a wide range of industries, markets, and disciplines, including eBusiness. Provide foresight and direction in planning, generating, and executing successful and cohesive global eMarketing strategies for a Fortune 500 organization. Computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
• Marketing Communications • Brand Management
• Campaign Planning and Execution • Customer Relationship Management
• Project Team Leadership and Production • eMarketing and eCommerce
Highland Corporation, New York, NY
Marketing and Brand Manager - eBusiness Group, 2000 - Present
Promoted into this position based on extensive marketing background to translate, extend, and execute brand and marketing strategies to meet the challenges of eBusiness, with an emphasis on customer experience and satisfaction. Ensured consistent brand interface and experience by enforcing and managing global brand guidelines.
· Created and executed a comprehensive B2B and B2C microsite Web strategy that resulted in deployment of defined eMarketing objectives, centralized customer relationship management activities, secured hosting, and defined cohesive business processes.
· Reduced expenses by more than 56.5% annually and achieved a cost savings by planning and instituting a brand management strategy for management and protection of all company domain names.
· Managed and coordinated globalization to localize and deploy newly redesigned creative as a team member, working with senior management and agency personnel.
· Planned, developed, and conducted a worldwide brand identity training program to disseminate new brand direction and review tool kit for all global business units.
Highland Corporation, New York, NY
Marketing Project Manager - eMarketing Enterprise Group, 1999 - 2000
Recruited by company to focus marketing experience in the development of multi-media marketing materials and a business division strategy Intranet site. Emphasis on content management, brand management, and strategic marketing activities.
· Refined and restructured an internal communications process to disseminate and deliver company's eBusiness initiative which led to the redesign and re-architecture of Intranet site, resulting in a 500% increase in hit rate, increased awareness, and integration of new direction.
· Spearheaded a project team that created four unique Web-based sales and marketing tools, allowing easy access and availability of sales and marketing information which increased productivity and helped decrease sales cycle.
· Worked in conjunction with corporate sales organization to conceptualize and develop online sales and marketing materials, resulting in easier access to critical information in the field.
· Piloted an initiative to take online content and make it more readily available through wireless and personal assistant devices (PDAs), positioning company as a player in content and application delivery on these devices, working with XML and content management technologies.
Doyle and Associates, New York, NY
Marketing Communications Specialist, 1998 - 1999
Developed and executed corporate brand and marketing communications to increase customer acquisition, including print advertising and media buying, sales collateral (brochures, case studies, testimonial packets, and trade show exhibits), and Web site content. Interacted with product and services managers, inside sales organization, and advertising agencies. Analyzed market research to recommend sales and marketing tools.
· Initiated, cultivated, and executed successful print advertising media strategies for several vertical application markets, which increased sales leads and awareness of company's capabilities and ultimately led to increased market share for business partners.
· Improved customer facing information by creating content and content architecture for new corporate Web site rollout.
· Executed Web strategies for rollout of catalog of online-hosted business applications, including promotions, collateral, and press and analyst tours.
Goldman and Frank, Washington, DC
Marketing Account Manager, 1996 - 1998
Planned, developed, and executed marketing and print advertising strategies and activities for internal clients, with an emphasis on acquiring new customers. Managed budgets and tracked expenses. Recruited as a marketing coordinator, assisting in the creation of marketing communication materials.
· Managed deployment and integration of new brand identity into collateral, print advertising, and Web site.
· Planned and executed successful print media buys for multiple product campaigns, resulting in high response levels.
· Took on management responsibilities after senior marketing managers left the company, which included coordination and direction of all marketing efforts, proactively working with product managers to forecast and develop long-term marketing strategies to meet goals and objectives.
· Worked with product managers to merge two complementary products, resulting in a revenue increase and providing capacity to share marketing dollars.
World Management Concepts, Washington, DC
Marketing and Advertising Coordinator, 1995 - 1996
Developed sales and marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, sales presentations, and online presence in six major markets.
· Planned and led a direct mail marketing campaign that resulted in a 4% reply rate from Fortune 500 companies and Top 100 franchises.
· Led the creative direction and managed a creative team in the development of a national television advertising campaign.
· Garnered new business ventures and developed critical partnerships with MCI and COMPUSA.
Baker and Baker, Inc., Alexandria, VA
National Account Executive, 1994 - 1995
Managed cooperative strategic marketing and advertising campaigns for healthcare industry clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
· Initiated and executed a campaign that targeted the top 15 markets and provided clients with commercials on prime network television stations at a substantially lower cost, while increasing reach and frequency.
· Achieved 166% of plan for increase in revenue and grew account base by 80% through new business.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
University of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
Bachelor of Science, Advertising and Marketing
PRWRA Sandy Hild - The Résumé Doctor - Theresumedoctor@aol.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.theresumedoctor.com