Frances O 'Malley
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position utilizing extensive training and experience in machine installation, set up, programming, operation, and repair, as well as a solid background in staff training and supervision.
• Maintained high-tech mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic production machinery on the manufacturing floor.
• Participated on estimating team, with responsibility for determining mold and machine efficiency.
• Worked with a variety of machines, including injection molding machines, three-dimensional mills, horizontal boring mills, grinders (external, internal, and surface), lathes, and CNC machining centers.
• Supervised staff of automotive technicians and machinists, assigned work, arranged personnel and work schedules, and provided expertise and assistance.
• Trained machinist apprentices and functioned as lead machinist on third shift.
• Performed machine failure analysis and redesigned "problem" molds to improve efficiency and reliability.
• Contributed to new-build mold projects for three-dimensional components with extensive contouring.
• Interacted extensively with manufacturing and production engineers on design and production modifications.
• Repaired and maintained machine shop and production equipment, such as laser welders and fusion welders.
• Inspected injected and molded machined parts and determined changes.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Spokane University, Spokane, Washington
Specialized training in:
80-Hour Unigraphics Fundamentals, 2000
Unigraphics V13-V15 Cam Transition, 1999
Introduction to Windows, 1996
Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
A.A.S., Electrical Technology
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
Certified in Engine Repair, 1986
Washington State Apprenticeship in Machine Repair
Certified Journeyman Machine Repair-Machinist
Specialized Tools, Inc., Spokane, Washington
1993 - Present
Machinist - Specialty Tool Room
1989 - 1993
Seattle Automotive, Seattle, Washington
1986 - 1989
PRWRA Freddie Cheek - Cheek & Cristantello Career Connections - email@example.com