Office Manager Project Coordinator
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Project Coordinator, Staff Assistant, Data Analyst, Membership Manager.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Organized, efficient, and precise with strong communication and liaison skills.
• Skilled in planning and execution of special projects during time-critical assignments.
• Decisive and direct, yet flexible in responding to constantly changing assignments.
• Able to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Enthusiastic, creative and willing to assume increased responsibility.
• Attention to details and strong follow through.
• Language: Fluent in Spanish.
• Computer: UNIX, VMA, Lotus Notes, MS Office, Word Perfect, SPSS 8.0, ESRI.
• Certified in radiation safety.
• Experience with medical terminology.
• Database development.
• Collecting and recording statistical and confidential information.
• Assembling and organizing bulk mailing and marketing materials.
• Data entry, with exceptionally fast typing and related Office Administration activities.
• Organization specialist, able to ensure smooth and efficient flow of functions.
• Progressive experience in office management, scheduling, and support services, data analysis, and research collection.
• Extremely sociable and able to put visitors at ease.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly skilled at solving customer relations problems.
George Washington University, Washington, DC
Masters, Public Administration
University of Pennsylvania, Allentown, PA
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
The Hispanic Medical Group, Washington, DC
Public Health Data Analysis/NHMA Membership Coordinator
VA Healthcare Corporation, New Haven, CT
George Washington Univeristy, Washington, DC
Graduate Assistant in Continuing Education
Brecht's Department Store, Pittsburgh, PA
Polo RL Specialist
Emerson and Dillon Law Firm, Pittsburgh, PA
PRWRA Corey Edwards - Partnering For Success - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - http://www.Resumes4Results.com